1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Krowtan study results...food for thought

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by Uncle Harley, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

OMG, that's what I meant by an equally confusing responses. What the frick are you talking about? Now beginners are not capable of re-hydrating a salted skin? Feel free to ignore that question, I've heard enough. ::) ::)

Two peas in a pod huh? Like you and Elkhunter?

One more thing... 60% salinity!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Must be a KT thing. ::)

2. TD

TD My GGG Grandfather John "Tanner John" King b 1820

Sorry Cole, I cant help you with your confussion............No matter what I say..........you will still be confused ::)
    Just for you information........Im not the one standing next to Elk in the photo lol............

Damn, now i'm confused! [quote author=michael p. ]

This is the part that confused me.[quote author=Cole ]

Yep...Two Pea in a Pod lol.......... ;D

3. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

ROTFLMAO @Tom. I don't care who you are, that's funny.

4. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Damn Tom, you didn't have to pull the heavy artillery out so quickly....that one damn near burned my ass off!!

You made me ROTFLMAO with that one old man......i gotta give you LOTS of credit for that one (insert applause here)

**** you George! :) LMAO

5. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Michael, at my age, it's usually any port in the storm, but to be quite honest, you don't do much for me. Thanks but no thanks.

6. Uncle Harley

Uncle Harley New Member

Much? So he does it for you just a little? GROSS! I just lost tons of respect for you George! LMAO!

7. Hey Tom no fair ...you me and MP are supposed to be on the same side

8. TD

TD My GGG Grandfather John "Tanner John" King b 1820

.............You and MP sure make a nice lookin' couple..........Now if We could just put Cole in the middle..............Scary!!! LOL