1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

k&k Tannery has moved

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by kktannery, Aug 31, 2006.

1. kktannery

kktannery New Member

K&K Tannery has moved to their new facility located at 561 Industrial Park Way. Jonesville, MI 49250. 517-849-9720 or 877-787-3665. Thanks for everyone's patience while we made the move. Also, thanks for all of your past and future patronage. Gary,Diana and Jeff Kies and Dean Blank. We are looking forward to serving your tanning needs at our new facility.

2. oldshaver

oldshaver Guest

Commercial advertising.

3. Jeff F.

Jeff F. Guest

Hardly advertising. Just a very good tannery informing their patrons of a move. You really shouldn't bash every tannery other than yours especially when they do quality work. And in regards to my "other" tannery, I still use them but K&K is within driving distance of me. I like to eliminate the middle man(USPS) whenever possible. And no, I won't be saying a whole bunch about them. They'll get to busy and then I'LL be stuck waiting for my stuff! Peace. Jeff F.

4. oldshaver

oldshaver Guest

Jeff, I see your allegiance to your other tannery has changed. I hope we don't get spammed, with advertisements on this one, like we did the last. 6 months behind? Our coolers will be emptied by November, just in time for the new season. A tannery being 6 calendar months behind, does'nt mean they have 6 months of work in the coolers. Once you get over the hump of, December,January,Febuary, and March, you got it made. Then you can go through 2 calendar months in 30 days, because the volume coming in, is less than your putting out. How does a Tannery, putting out 1500-2000 skins a week, still manage to get behind? They are getting in more skins than they are putting out. Why are they getting in all these skins? Ill let you figure that one out. :-*