1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Full Body Coyote Mount For Sale!! PICS!!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by NickCurrie, May 1, 2010.

1. NickCurrie

NickCurrie New Member

Hey Guys & Gals, I'm moving to an apartment, and need to save space, and unfortunately have to sell this excellent mount.

Due to the size of this mount, I'm not going to fool around with shipping it. So either pick up, or we can work something out to meet somewhere to exchange it. I currently am in 2 locations Eastern South Dakota and West Central Iowa, and willing to travel maybe 100 miles or so to meet half way.

I'd like $400, or $350 for just the coyote and I keep the barn board base. OBO

I appreciate any inquiries.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Randy Miller

Randy Miller Active Member

I thought you said excellent mount. What happened to the eyes, did it get hit with a stick?

3. AFWS

AFWS The lost Robertson

LOL

4. NickCurrie

NickCurrie New Member

You've never seen a slightly lazy eyed coyote? LOL

That's what makes this one a one of a kind Dude!! UNIQUE baby!!

5. Randy Miller

You've never seen a slightly lazy eyed coyote? LOL

That's what makes this one a one of a kind Dude!! UNIQUE baby!!

[/quote]

Sounds like you sell used cars! LOL Can't see the feet, but except for the eye, ear, and nose problems the body seems well mounted. Put a new face on it and good to go!

6. NickCurrie

NickCurrie New Member

Not in that biz yet!

What else is wrong with this mount? Come one, Come all!! Lets put it all out there, so the buyer knows what he's getting.

7. NickCurrie

NickCurrie New Member

You the Man Randy! So does this mount have any value? Or should I just delete the listing?

8. Randy Miller

Everything has value. I would at least rehydrate that right eye and reposition it, and tone down the gloss on the nose some.

9. X2

10. NickCurrie

NickCurrie New Member

How much would you guys charge to fix its eye?

11. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

his eyes look fine nick. he probably just got some is all.

12. rayray38821

rayray38821 New Member

LMAO!!!!!!!!

13. chrisrj02

chrisrj02 Member

I don't need the mount but do have a question. I was just talkin the other day about wanting to make a base with snow and corn stubble and then there it is in your post. Does anyone know where I could get stalks like that for a base? Not much to choose from where I get my stuff.

As far as the mount try ebay. It will probly sell better on there. You can take road kill and preserve it and someone will pay for it on ebay - not to be takin wrong. I don't think your mount looks like road kill. LOL!

14. NickCurrie

NickCurrie New Member

Good Point Bob! Look at all the character this mount has now! I should up the price!

Your eyes would look like that too! Ever heard the expression "sweating like a fresh fooked fox in a forest fire!" Same goes with coyotes, except gives them crazy eyes! ha

15. NickCurrie

NickCurrie New Member

Haha

Reason I got it mounted in a corn field, is because I called it in and shot it in a corn field, a snow covered corn field at that.

I can sell you corn stalks, but not until October!

16. chrisrj02

chrisrj02 Member

Are they just corn stalks out of a field or are they preserved. I really like the base.

17. Jamie E

Jamie E New Member

If u got room for the base, u should also have room 4 the yote ?!?! e-bay is your best bet, it's not a excellent mount but definitely not the worst I have seen on there...or here ! good luck w/ your sale

18. Sarge

Sarge A little too much Lord *hic*

Theres nothin wrong with that Yote you guys. I you just have to remember that up in the Dakotas we have so darn many they tend to look like that when you shine a light in their eyes from the front at 3AM while your buddy puts the SMACK on them from the side. The law says as long as you use a regular flashlight shining is legal. If you tag team them they get really freaky looking eyes just when they figure out, "$hit I thought that was a funny sounding rabbit!"

Nick if you gonna open it up to fix the eyes, go the distance and replace them with Night Eyes and then stick it on E-bey they will snatch him right up.

The Dakota Territory has to stick together!

Jeff

19. The taxi that mounted it was going for the Marty Feldman look.And he got it perfect