1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

SECOND NATURE SCHOOL OF TAXIDERMY STUDENT PHOTOS

Discussion in 'Training' started by Bill Dishman, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Bill Dishman

Bill Dishman taxidermist / instructor

Tanna Roths and Mike Moore took our full 5 week course in August and September of 2006.
    Tanna, an artist, is also the 2006 National Junior Duck stamp winner. She just opened Spotted Bear Taxidermy in Florence, MT.
    Mike Moore is from Big Timber, MT and is currently working on opening his studio there.
    You can see more student photos at: http://www.taxidermy-school.com/Student-Photos.htm

2. Re: Second Nature Taxidermy School Graduates

good luck to both of you

3. Bill Dishman

Re: Second Nature Taxidermy School Graduates

Student Eli Harris in our January 2006 class.
    You can see more student photos at: http://www.taxidermy-school.com/Student-Photos.htm

4. Bill Dishman

Charla Sterman. Spring class, May-June 2006

5. Bill Dishman

Brad Smith, January 2006

6. B.S.

B.S. New Member

Well , it's about time my picture got posted !! :eek: I was beginning to think I was so ugly you wouldn't post it . Seriously though , Bill and Terry have a great school . It was a wonderful learning experience in a totally relaxed and fun environment . Just don't sing Jimmy Buffet . I know they have a couple openings left for the next session , so my advice would be to " git er done " . Thanks Bill and Terry , Brad Smith

7. Bill Dishman

Josh Ballman from Minnesota details a Whitetail deer in our June 2006 class.

8. Double Bull

Double Bull New Member

Thanks Bill And terry you guys are the best. I would highly recommend this school for anyone that wants to attend a excellent taxidermy school.

Thanks Again Dusty

9. Bill Dishman

Blaine Ahrents, Summer class, August 2006

10. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

What a great opportunity to return a complent from the heart! Bill your students are afforded great instruction by the evidence of the Great work they are doing! man you got it going on at your school! You and your students should be very proud for sure!

My Best!

Rick Krane

11. Bill Dishman

Army 1st Sargent Phil Goldstine, just back from 16 months in Iraq shown working on a repro Sockeye.
    Phil lives in FT. Wainwright Alaska, and is attending our winter class which began Jan. 8th, 2007

12. Re: Second Nature Taxidermy School Graduates

Wow, I'm having a fantastic time here at the school. Bill and Terry facilitate an environment that is completely relaxed, yet professional and ethical. These folks have went out of their way to be sure that all of the students are recieving top quality instruction, are comfortable with their accomodations, and realize their full potential in a minimal amount of time. We are mounting the animals we want in the poses we want (allows you to focus on the fish & game in your area), taking a walk through tannery tour, learning pricing and business management skills, and more. All with step by step instruction, guidance, and supervision. Second Nature sets the standard for taxidermy instruction. I'm proud to say that I'm a Second Nature School of Taxidermy Student. If you are considering attending taxidermy school, do yourself a favor and apply here.

Phil Goldstine
    1SG, US Army Infantry
    Life Member: B&C Club, SCI, FNAWS

13. Bill Dishman

Debra Bunch from Idaho mounting a 160 class Whitetail in our January - February 2007 class.

14. Bill Dishman

Charlie Bowers from Kansas, concentrating on sewing up a Lifesize Whitetail.
    January 2007

15. Bill Dishman

Wess Larabee from South Dakota and Charlie Bowers from Kansas with thier first finished mounts.
    January 2007

16. Bill Dishman

Wess Larabee mounting a Mallard Hen.

17. houndman

houndman Bring home the Bacon

This school has taught me more than I could have ever learned on my own. Bill is a great instructor he can brake it down so anyone can learn what he is teaching. The class is a blast you can have fun and learn at the same time. If you are looking to go to a school you need to call Bill. Mounting the game that you want is a great idea. If the game you will mount most are deer then why go to a school that will make you mount something else. Bill will find the game you want to mount and I say THANK YOU BILL for a wonderful experience.

Wess Larabee
    Chasing Tales Taxidermy

18. Bill Dishman

Thanks Wess, I thought id better include a picture of your first Mountain Lion. With this kind of quality, "Chasing Tales Taxidermy" will be a great success.

19. Re: Second Nature Taxidermy School Graduates

i would like to thank bill and his wife for the best time of my life, at first i was worried that i would not learn what i needed to start my new taxidermy business but once i came and talked with them they eased my worries, now that I'm at the end of the class i would tell every one that if you take there class don't worry they really know how to teach, i new nothing about taxidermy before i came all i had was the want to learn now when i get home i have all the skills and nohow to start and run my shop and i can say that they started out to be my teachers but now they are friends, i would like anyone that want to learn from the best to call you will be happy you did thanks again charlie

20. Bill Dishman

Charlie Bowers with some of his finished mounts.