1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Worlds most expensive fish

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by fishmaster, May 5, 2010.

1. fishmaster

fishmaster Well-Known Member

http://cgi.ebay.com/Monster-Trophy-brook-Trout-Mount-Taxidermy-Fish-BIG-36-/220599575463?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item335cc263a7

Better check this out guys. You might need it for your collection of trophy brooke trout!...not

2. Monty Artrip

Monty Artrip Active Member

Holy Crap!! I am going to cash in my 401k and get it before it is too late!!!!

3. AFWS

AFWS The lost Robertson

It prolly won't last long at that price :eek: better bid while you can,LOL

4. jimhow

jimhow Member

He put a tape measure to it but no picture? hmmm, well I guess he wouldn't lie! 40k sounds like a good deal! ;)

5. D.C.O

D.C.O Dreamcatcher Outfitters & Taxidermy

WTF!! :D

6. With the price they are asking they could have offered free shipping..LOL

7. KAMoHunter

KAMoHunter Proud member of the WVTA

damnit it is over. i qanted to see it!

8. Scroll down

9. KAMoHunter

ah, got it now! thanks Ross

10. i offered him 35 900 he would nt budge i guess i ll save my money for a 32 inch smallmouth

11. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

I put alot of quality ingredients in that fish, and spent alot of time detailing it.

I honestly do not appreciate you guys bagging on my fish.

regards,
    Jimmy

12. That actually looks like the bait I use LOL. How stupid are some people

13. For that price you think he would hook you up with free shipping :)

14. Randy Miller

Randy Miller Active Member

The card claims it was mounted by Mel Liedtke Jr. of Valparaiso, In 219-464-8461

15. KAMoHunter

you know what would make it even funnier.... is that if the moron put a fish on there that was not a brook trout.

yes thats sarcasm. i know what it is

16. Bills_and_Quills

Bills_and_Quills The Devil is in the Details...

i really hate that I didn't see this post until after the auction was over. lol

17. kikkertinz

kikkertinz Glass half full

well im headed up to quebec this friday for a week of spring bear hunting and northern pike heard there might be a good chance at an arapaima wish me luck

18. WNWA

WNWA New Member

hey guy's, he has relisted the fish and dropped the price $39951.01 but still has the shipping. lol

19. csmingler

csmingler New Member

wow what a steal, i better bring in my spare change.

20. Sandy Elena

Sandy Elena New Member

Hello! My name Is Sandy and I'm from the Caribbean. I'm a taxidermist for the marine fauna.
    I need to know a little more about fumigation. I need to restore a Bison that has been mounted already by a taxidermist. That Bison has a big white spot in one leg and the hair Is falling. I consulted with a taxidermist called Dermestid Beattle, he told me to try to find chlordane or what Is good and has been banned Is Edolan-U. Pls. Tell me what kind of poison I and procedure I can apply. . What about to treat the skin to be able to fix the mounted Bisont. How Is supposed to be applied. This Bison has all kind of other animals around. Lions, tigers, and more. The place has a special Freezer that can be set under 0 freezer. What should I do? Pls advise.