1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wrapped Body Seminar with snowhare from taxi net

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by *, May 10, 2010.

1. mimes

mimes Member

too many miles north from me.........make the dvd.....and everyone pitch in so that fluffy can get rid of those wooden shoes......send him home in some hightop converses or reeboks! LOL

2. Uncle Harley

Uncle Harley New Member

x2

3. taxos

taxos Finches, Buntings

a shoot! i have to fly to america then!

4. BVanKirk

BVanKirk package deal

x3!

5. Justin P.

Justin P. Active Member

Hold the seminar at night. 7pm to 6 am. We could learn under the cover of darkness then return to our bat caves to serve our November clients without missing a call. Then again that time of year some strange calls come at all hours!

6. snowhare

snowhare New Member

YO MIME SDUDE

NOT IN A MILJON YEAR , WILL I WEAR THOOSE REEBOK THINGS , I RATHER GO BARE FEET THAN THAT
    AND SORY THAT I COME OVER DURING THE HUNTING SEASON , BUT THAT IS THE MAIN THING I AM THERE YUP FOT A GOOD OLL SQUIRREL HUNT :eek: :eek:

7. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

I have a squirrel hunt set for you, a night raccoon hunt, pheasant hunt, and a deer hunt
    If you can shoot a crossbow you'll get a deer ;D
    Snowhare you can also run my Amish friends trapline with them
    You'll be a busy guy
    Hey J the other two Richardsons squirrels make it thru the skinning and salting and I DA'ed the feet they are drying right now ;D

8. RumRunner

RumRunner Nicholas Dugas, (337) 205-1269

snow the hair, you come down here, ill see if i can rig up a nutria rat hunt for ya, show ya new orleans, and get you some rubber boots ;)

9. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Being around you he'll need them ::) ;D

10. RumRunner

RumRunner Nicholas Dugas, (337) 205-1269

**** you hippie ::)

11. Daniel M.

Daniel M. Tongo, the best dog in the world. (Saarloos)

Ohio
    Absolutely count me if! I don't care if I have to skip school, go in debt and hitchhike to your shop to be a part of that :D!

12. snowhare

snowhare New Member

DANIEL

YOUR MORE THAN WELCOM MATE , SO THAT WE CAN DO SOME SQUEEZR STUFFING EH ;D ;D ;D

13. snowhare

snowhare New Member

MAN SIND I HAVE SEEN THE MOVIE WITNESS I DREAMED OF SEEING AND MEETING THE AMISH PEOPLE , I LOVE THE WAY THEY ARE AND THINK , IT ISTHERE OWN WAY , AND NO ONE SCHOULD EVER DO THEM ANY HARM WHAT SO EVER , JUST LEAVE EM LIKE THEY ARE

THANKS A LOT D

SNOW

14. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

Snowhare you'll have an Amish squirrel guide and we will have dinner at my Amish friend Daniels house one night
    How's that ?
    D

15. snowhare

snowhare New Member

D

I CANT SLEEP TONINGHT , JUST THINKING ABOUT THIS THANKS D ;D ;D ;D

16. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

D-man, Id shave off my moustache and wear denim pants with suspenders for a chance at this one!

17. mimes

mimes Member

J you are in for a great time if the guys have some good squirrel and coon dogs. The night hunting for coon with dogs is an experience in its own.....maybe there will be some good dog/coon fights!

18. snowhare

snowhare New Member

Dear Mr Bill Yox ;D ;D

When you come over to D s place dress like you are , i look like a ragg :eek: , wearing a cammo baseball cap , wooden shoes , jeans , a short beard , over all looks TERRIBLE ;D ;D

J

19. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Mr J...I was kidding and saying Id look and dress like an amish man to get into your class!

20. Doylestudio

Doylestudio Active Member

Might have to come to your side of the thumb for this and to finally see that new shop. :D

Mike