1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

KC Yoxathon

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by KansasBuck, May 16, 2010.

1. KansasBuck

KansasBuck New Member

It's been really good. What a wealth of knowledge that guy has. We have been going strong. Stopped at 12:30 am this morning and were back at it at 9 am. Got to a stopping point and knocked of at about 10 this evening. Everyone gets along good and we have several good comedians in the group. Food has been real good as well. If any of you get the chance to go, I would highly recommed spending three days with Bill. He will keep you in stitches. No pun intended.

2. Bobbi Meyer

Bobbi Meyer I luv to ride my tricycle, I luv to ride my trike

yeah it was a real good seminar and everyone there got along really well and we had a good time. Cindy is a real sweetheart to open her shop to us like that and Susie, Bryan and Chuck were wonderful as well.
    Learned a lot of the finer points of deer mounting which is exactly what I needed...thanks everybody for a good time.

3. Bobbi, it was a good time, glad i got to meet you. It truely was a fun, learning experince. Bill really knows his stuff. I will try to get everyone a copy of what i recorded when I get someone to put it on dvd for me. :) And Jerry i was still sleeping when you called today. :)
    Dennis

4. Bobbi Meyer

hey DJ...let me know the cost of getting it copied and I'll send ya the money!

5. I just plan on getting six made and then well just split the cost of the dvds, its going to be shaky, and have Seans head in a bunch of times but i think it will be a good tool to have. I'll get one sent to you Bobbi.

6. Bobbi Meyer

at least there wasn't a reflection off of Seans head!!! LOL
    yeah just let me know and I'll be glad to send you some moo-lah

7. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Now you guys know the secret to a great nictating membrane! LOL

8. yes we do, what a great secret to know. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lol

9. sean997

sean997 Member

I will sell the secret for $10,000

10. thats a good starting bid Sean,

11. KansasBuck

KansasBuck New Member

The only problem is if you don't go to Yoxathon KC you won't get any of Chuck's famous fried crappie.

12. sean997

sean997 Member

that crappie was real good!!