1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

AARON MYER? anyone got their refunds and\or skins?

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Silverose01, May 17, 2010.

1. Silverose01

Silverose01 Proud member of LTBBOI

Just would like to know how many people got their money back from Aaron ?
    I contacted him afer I got that coydog back and he has not contacted me since
    He had said through our conversation that he used our money to buy tanning supplies, that he's got bills to pay, and that there's nothing he can do
    What can I do though? If he had the chemicals (which others were told he doesn't). Why didn't he tan our skins?

~~Kari Nulph

2. hunt439

hunt439 New Member

No Still nothing. Hope it works out good for you. Keep us posted.
    Mike

3. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman $90 for your fur made into trapper hat or mitts!

Kari, check the trapperman.com post, I think there were some things returned to those folks.

4. Silverose01

Thanks. I've heard from a couple people that they have gotten skins back. Not all their own skins but have not heard of money being refunded

5. Yeah... we called him and he said he would send my coyote because it was done, the coons however weren't.... well.. no coyote , its been 3 weeks... He owes me a wolf skull, coyote and 3 coons. Nothing yet.

6. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

got hides back, no refund for tanning not completed.

7. ptjwt

ptjwt Member

Read on Trapperman where some of the folks were advising to contact sheriff dept where he lives, Good luck.

8. I received my salted hides back but no $ refund yet on tanning costs I paid. I am glad to have the hides back though!

9. Cross

Cross New Member

I'm still waiting on my white mark silver, (which he said he finished), and my raccoon. I hope that everything works out and that everyone gets their stuff back.

10. crazycrow

crazycrow Sure ucan trust the government,just ask any indian

I didn't mean for any of this to happen,but it did and i am trying to make right but i can't do it all at once,but i will do it.I want to say i am sorry to all who have had bad dealings with me.I don't have an excuse,just that home life hasn't been good lately,between the neighbors and the town board(and other factors that i will not air on a public forum) i can no longer tan at this residents,can't have any skins on the property either(but that is not due to the town or neighbors)I have been forced to stop tanning or face being on the street,so i chose to stop since i have no other place that i can work.I am currently doing odd jobs and looking for a permanent job but there isn't a whole lot of options in this area.I will make everything right,i just need a little time.

Aaron

11. bob wendt

thanks for coming on aaron and giving some explanation.

12. Like Bob already said, thank you for your post (and for sending my salted hides back as we discussed). Keep your chin up! Things WILL get better. You're in my thoughts & prayers.

~Leslie

13. Silverose01

Hey guys
    Just wanted to update you all on Aaron
    I got a money order for $100 out of the money he owes me. Glad that he is working this out but this tanning job has cost me both time and a lot of money
    Waiting on news from Shelby on my coydog skin but that has been sent to her to save and tan
    Aaron is trying to fix this and has come through at least a bit

Anyone else have any updates on their own deals? :)

14. cedarhill

cedarhill Member

At least he is being honest and trying to get it worked out. I wish him the best of luck!!

15. Cross

Cross New Member

I just thought that I would update everyone as well. I made other arrangements for the raccoon, but I got my white mark fox back today. It has a bit of a hole on its belly and on one of its hind feet, but looks fine otherwise. Thanks, Aaron, and best of luck with everything.

16. bob wendt

I got all my hides back, but no refund for tanning work not done. forgot, you still have 3 coyote tails of mine aaaron, if you come across them

17. DavidB

DavidB Member

where is he located?