1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Dakota 4 fleshing machine for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by crazycrow, May 18, 2010.

1. crazycrow

crazycrow Sure ucan trust the government,just ask any indian

I have a used dakota 4 for sale,includes 2 blades and tuning steels,new motor on it to,less than 6 months old.It runs great.I have no way of posting pictures right now,my camera is not working,the machine is in good shape other than a little rust.If you are interested it would be best to call me as i have very limited internet access right now.I would like $250 + shipping,MO or check.

2. Patrick J

Patrick J You've got me mistaken for someone else

You gotta be kidding me!!!. Aaron how about you set it up to where I can be your treasurer. You sell and the money goes to my Pay pal account. Once the purchaser gets the product I can distribute the money to the guys you owe.

3. crazycrow

crazycrow Sure ucan trust the government,just ask any indian

That would be fine Patrick,but the reason i'm selling it is for funds to ship peoples things back,then whats left will go towards refunds.
  4. johnnyb

johnnyb New Member

Do you still have the flesher for sale? If so, where do you live? What is your number so I can talk to you about it? How much would shipping be to 40489?

5. Auggie

Auggie Startem young

Careful Johnny. Only way I would purchase from Crazy Crow is if he shipped it to you before payment.