1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Anybody deal with Aaron Manley

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by fish mount, May 27, 2010.

1. Western Wildlife Art Studio

Western Wildlife Art Studio STUDIO PHONE (406) 356-2100

ONE MORE LINK ok ARRON MANLEY from last year -- same phone # and etc,, -- CHECK IT OUT !~

manley125
    Vital BMX member manley125

7/1/2009 4:52 PM

manley125 wrote: if you want some pics of his bike text me (209)277-7871. this bike is like brand new

manley125 wrote: if you want some pics of his bike text me (209)277-7871. this bike is like brand new
    Quote Last Post Only
    if you want some pics of his bike text me (209)277-7871. this bike is like brand new
    *Get Some*

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/bars,395302?page=1

2. Patrick J

Patrick J You've got me mistaken for someone else

That's the one.....manley125 was the kid I looked up after someone sent him a money order but never received anything.

Aaron I think you done screwed the pooch cause I happen to know a Ca F&G officer is close friends with someone on here that already read this. Wether you still have the mountain lions or bears doesn't really matter right now.

I guess you should have quit while you were running in the rears a couple years ago but instead you kept sticking your hand in the cookie jar

3. Patrick J

http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=17839

Same email addy

I think it is about time to only allow 1 account for each ip address. Sure would cut down on members.
    You know Bertha Butt and all the other characters were funny as heck back in the day but lately all this multiple screen names has done is opened the door for the scammers

4. Patrick J

Here is one from trapperman

http://www.trapperman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/1341852.html

5. Patrick J

Is there any way Ken can re open this thread?? This is the one from way back when.

http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,151371.30.html

6. Patrick J

Just in case he starts talking about his credibility again who can forget the website of his that he had stolen pictures from other taxidermist sites and use them for his own

This one he claimed to be his

http://www.cawaterfowltaxidermist.com/_TaxidermyPintailTrio.jpg

But the actual artist was one of our own

http://www.cawaterfowltaxidermist.com/california-waterfowl-taxidermist-GALLERY.html

7. Patrick J

Uh oh BUSTED AGAIN!!

Wild About Trapping | Trapping Forums and Predator Hunting Forums ... manley125. SCAM ARTIST- DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY! Joined: 27 Mar 2009 ... Last edited by manley125 on Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:12 am; edited 2 times in total ...
    www.wild-about-trapping.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=56627&sid

8. Cheers for trapperman.com I see they banned him over there.

9. Jay

Jay Active Member

This guy is a real turd, flush himaway

10. Mirror Image

Mirror Image Member

West
    Fred how did you get the SAME ADDRESS as Aaron Manley? Where did you go Fred? You been on here looking, does the cat have your tongue?

11. What a shame. People like this are ruining a great site. Jess sifford

12. Light Rail Coyote

Light Rail Coyote Active Member

Yo Aaron,
    On your way up to visit Mirror Image, you might consider stopping by Portland. We've got a few F&G guys up here who used to work in SoCal and would love to give you a word face-to-face about the mountain lion and bear skins you've got there. That's a hefty fine you'll be facing, kiddo. Hope you get the worst of it.

You also might consider what you've cost these people you've been scamming. They've spent a lot of time and money in an effort to make a living in the taxidermy industry, and getting screwed over by an A-class asshole like yourself doesn't stand well with any of us. No one is standing behind you, no one will support you, so give up the act allready and find a more honorable means of making money...like washing dishes or something.

After all, you'll be needed the extra cash to pay off those fines.

13. Really just waiting to hear that the California Fish and Game stopped at this person's house and finds something that he shouldn't have or that someone teaches him a lesson. But really Aaron or Fred or whoever you are, its quite obvious that there's enough evidence to link the two names together. Its really horrible that this is happening too often on here now. I at least know who to deal with and who to watch out for.

Really hoping everyone is able to get back their stuff back or even gets something back out of all this.

14. Asta

Asta New Member

Aaron/Fred/whatever, I hope you get the hairs sued off your rear end.

Terrible.

15. trapperfred

trapperfred New Member

You cant sue some one over a trade.
    I dont have a mountain lion or a bear.
    i dont have anything to hide from dfg.

16. Trapperfred - You are an idiot if you don't think a you can be sued over a trade. It is a verbal contract which is just a binding as a written contract. If you don't hold up your end of the contract you would be found liable by any judge in the US.

Bruce

17. BearB8

BearB8 Active Member

Aaron, Your a Gold member. You had alot of good dealings here. Did someone screw you and you decided to screw a bunch of other innocent people? Do you just need the attention? Why dude? What did you get out of this? Do the right thing and send everyones stuff back. ??? ???

18. I'm shocked your still posting in the forum now since clearly that you are Aaron.

You even said it a few pages back that your home address, and then WestWildArt confirmed it with the e-mails you were sending them with the address is the same as Aaron's.

Really you have been caught.

19. jorgy

jorgy Member

Here is something fun you can do. Call the police department where he lives and make a theft report. Many departments now have an online fraud detective. This is called theft by deception and is a criminal act, not a civil issue.

20. Patrick J

It really doesn't matter that you now say you don't have any mountain lions or bears. CFW can already prosecute you with the stuff that has been posted saying you were trying to sell those two animals. I don't know what they teach you kids in school these days but I can tell you aren't a salutatorian or valedictorian
    Word for the wise here is just keep your nose clean and you won't have to back peddle to cover your butt