1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Anybody deal with Aaron Manley

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by fish mount, May 27, 2010.

1. if you go to www.ic3.gov they will take care of it. here is who they are " The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA)." I had to deal with them over a crossbow. supposedly brand new crossbow I bought on ebay. Well when it go to me it wasn't new and it didn't work. they went after him big time last i receieved an email from them they were going after him and his business for a multitude of crimes some of which were copyright infringement. He was selling chinese crossbows and painting them up to look like barnetts.

2. Mirror Image

Mirror Image Member

West

3. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

Aaron Manley, Trapperfred, Little Hunter, How many other names you got?

4. Mirror Image

Mirror Image Member

West
    Did Trapperfred ever send the guys magazine's that just happen to show up to his house back to the guy who got screwed like he said he would?

5. Louie

Louie New Member

He sent me a picture of the Caribou cape because I was looking for one. The Pr... got me for close to $200 of tanned fur. He said he sent it ou to me, and gave me a tracking no. Then So I sent my stuff to him UPS. His tracking no. and (YOUR) Caribou never showed. This was in may also. He was working us both at the same time. Aron Manley, AKA (trapperfred ) has taken many on here for a ride.
    Here is his Info.
    aaron manley
    1912 cielito dr
    modesto,ca 95358

[email protected]

Can,t find his phone right now. But if you Google his name it will with a whole bunch of stuff. Call the police Dept in Modesto. Thae commissioner, the fish and game. The Better Bussiness Beauro

Post any satisfaction you get on here. Thank You

www.fbi.gov May be able to help us all out.

6. BearB8

BearB8 Active Member

I posted his PH# on the first page. I don't know if it'll do any good. 209-277-7871. All I got was some Josh dude saying I had the wrong #. And that was after 3 attempts to find out what was goin on.

7. I PMed Waynes1 who was the one who brought up that he sent magazines to Aaron Manley/Trapperfred and he said this:

Quite obvious that he going to never send the stuff back, just lies. Still waiting for someone to contact Modesto Police about his and California Fish and Game too.

Also to add that Trapperfred hasn't been on since June 4th, probably laughing at everyone he scammed.

8. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

Or the Cops and F&G got to him

9. Smeja

Smeja New Member

I'm guessing atleast a few of you missed these threads.....

http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,218470.0/topicseen.html

http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,218473.msg1543620.html#msg1543620

You know as far as i'm concerned if he came on here said i'm a pos a liar and a thief sorry and i'll make things right and did so he could save his repuation and start building up some trust with people on this site. It would take some work, Wouldnt take long after making everything right and making it up to people for most of us to start trusting him again and deal with him. Hopefully there will be a happy ending for everyone. At the same time I have to remind myself this is someone with a HISTORY of this and people rarley change.

If i was a buyer I would be cautious of dealing with anyone from CA selling on here for a long time, specially if they say they are from texas or wherever on their profile and they want you to send the money to CA. There is only a handful from this state on here that sale things. He should be easy to find.

10. Its a shame we don't have some sort of feedback system on here kinda like ebay has. The way it is some "aaron manley" can come on here and spend a little time making posts on random listings and look like a gold member. Then he can rip someone off. It would be nice if you had to build up your positive feedback score from transactions. I think that would really cut down on the scammers. I personally will never deal with another person from CA and will never be a part of a trade again. It sucks to have losers out there that can find a way to ruin everything for honest people!

Chris

11. DustyVinci

DustyVinci Masquerade! Paper faces on parade!

I've dealt with him before - not a single problem I can recall. I'd probably buy more from him again if I had the money lol

12. DustyVinci, Just curious what state you live in as it doesn't say in your profile?

13. Lisa M

Lisa M Swing like no one is watching...lol

Is this person also Aaron Myer on facebook?

14. DustyVinci

No

15. BearB8

BearB8 Active Member

Dusty, You go right ahead and buy from him. So the rest of us are just makein this stuff up right. Oboviuosly you know something the rest of us don't. ::) ::)

Aaron Myer and Aaron Manley are 2 totally different people. I'm a little confused by the facebook thing.

16. Aaron Myer is the bad tanner. Aaron Manley is Trapperfred/Little Hunter who stole a bunch of people stuff that he was trading with.

By any chance, has anyone called Fish and Game of the Modesto Police?

17. DustyVinci

No, I don't think any of you are lying but I'm just saying he isn't all that bad. I mean I just can't relate to having bad dealings with the guy

18. Mirror Image

Mirror Image Member

West
    He's screwed ALOT of people lying, cheating, and stealing. I would pretty much say he is ALL bad.

19. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Yes.

20. DustyVinci

Like BearB8 said, they're two different people. Aaron Manley is not Aaron Myer