1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Anybody deal with Aaron Manley

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by fish mount, May 27, 2010.

1. Mirror Image

Mirror Image Member

West
    No Aaron Manley is a bigger POS.

2. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

OK Dusty I see what your talking about. I though she was just wondering if the Aaron Meyer on here is the same one as the one on Facebook.

3. Zrcalo

Zrcalo New Member

has anyone filed for civil claims? you can take him to court if he stole more than $50 from you... it's in civil claims. if enough california residents complain and show up they could get him fined, jail time, and taken to court.

hell, there's been people that have been taken to court in cali from doing the same shit as he's done online but with artwork... and it was under $100....

I'm sure if you filed a civil claims you'd be able to take him to court.

4. Well guess what, Arron keept in touch with me and sent back the moose cape. I recived it today so out side of the cost of shipping we are square. Mabey he just got in over his head being a kid and all. Anyway lets hope he will be on the up and up when dealing around here?
    Ron.

5. Mirror Image

Mirror Image Member

West
    I don't think he ever had any good intentions. He new what he was doing, and he tried every way to get away with it(that's why theres a Aaron Manley & a Trapperfred, and there both the same person.
    Glad you got your moose back, but your still out money and a headache. I would say the only reason you got your stuff back was because its finally all starting to catch up to him.
    Kid or not, he's still a POS.

6. Smeja

Smeja New Member

yep

7. Patrick J

Patrick J You've got me mistaken for someone else

Don't forget about his latest screen name that he got busted on. Trust me when I tell you that people who change screen names or have multiple names for anything other than trying to be funny they are up to no good

8. ladueriver

ladueriver New Member

This guy is a TOTAL turd. He is a punk ass kid that is screwing people over. He got ratted out on trapperman and is now screwing people here. Sorry that I haven't been on here more as I would have recognized his horrible english skills. I think I have numerous emails from him. Someone really needs to contact the proper authorities on him. He obviously didn't learn anything from before and only used his hiatus to create another name and do more of the same. He needs some jail time and a serious ass whooping. He is Aaron Manley from Turlock. We figured he was a spoiled rich brat, but who knows for sure. I surely hope people that have lost items to him report it to the proper fish and wildlife authorities.

Yes, Aaron we remember you and your BS!

Mike Cronk-TOK, Alaska

9. He really returned your moose cape??? Hey aaron - I will gladly take my stuff back too!!

Chris

10. Rattrapper

Rattrapper Member

OH JEEEZ it seems this guy got another one ! This sort of thing has me spooked on doing any business with anyone from CA. Not that it'd be a bad deal or anything, just dont want to take the chance that he changed his name yet again and is trying to burn even more honest people. What really burns me is I know he's reading these and probably laughing ....needs to be taught a lesson...

11. SHB

SHB Hah, ....what trouble?

What's the chances this guy would ever show up here again with the same screen name?

Talk about no shame.

Manley125

12. Western Wildlife Art Studio

Western Wildlife Art Studio STUDIO PHONE (406) 356-2100

BMP

13. Laurier

Laurier Active Member

this is how to get this person , do not sue him , your wasting your time , it;s a civil matter this way.

This is what you do , ALL of you that got ripped off , print all records of transactions , trades or not , you have to all work together to make one claim , he has done the same thing and the same way to all of you .

This is not a civil matter this way , it is FRAUD and a criminal matter, you will probably need affidavits from all call the crown attorneys office in his area , and give him the low down and all the affidavits to make a civil matter into a criminal fraud matter , this proves precedents in the way he ripes people off , he does it always the same way.

This will work.

14. Laurier

Laurier Active Member

15. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Also marking.

16. Well I highly doubt he us a marine, looks as if he tucked his tail and ran

17. General Lee

General Lee Member

I wouldn':t bet he left. Probably just made new accounts under a different name!

18. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

Name: manley125
    Position: New Member
    Date Registered: February 12, 2009, 11:04:16 PM
    Last Active: Today at 08:40:04 PM

He is still on here looking and reading.

19. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

He's looking for capes. lol

http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,273861.0.html

20. General Lee

General Lee Member