1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Anybody deal with Aaron Manley

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by fish mount, May 27, 2010.

1. Laurier

Laurier Active Member

so did anyone nail him yet ?

2. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

aaron myer is a crook too. bigtime. he`s ripped off so many folks you can`t count them. and some big money. thousands and thousands, 10s of thousands. and he is a lier and a no good to the bone.

3. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

read about 1/2 this thread. you guys best bet to get this aaron is call the ca. fish and game. my guess is he is not liscenced, has no records or receipts and is operating illegally breaking many wildlife laws. like was the roitton cat tagged? if not it`s a lacy felony. you get the drift . let fish and game be your get even men. they`ll do it happily. won`t get your money or goods back, but it will for sure put him out of business.

4. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

manley125 09:09:29 AM Viewing the topic Anybody deal with Aaron Manley.

::) ::)

5. Well it looks like he is a chicken shiiiit. I sure hope he is not a marine he cant even stand up for himself, I sure don't want him standing up for my country.

6. Laurier

Laurier Active Member

trust me this will work , get him on a fraud change , not a F&G act , they will nail him as well , get police on it yes the police and a fraud charge.

Talk is cheap , either nail him or let him go ???????????????

View Profile Email Personal Message (Online)

Re: Anybody deal with Aaron Manley
    « Reply #112 on: July 27, 2011, 07:23:48 AM » Reply with quote Modify message Remove message
    this is how to get this person , do not sue him , your wasting your time , it;s a civil matter this way.

This is what you do , ALL of you that got ripped off , print all records of transactions , trades or not , you have to all work together to make one claim , he has done the same thing and the same way to all of you .

This is not a civil matter this way , it is FRAUD and a criminal matter, you will probably need affidavits from all call the crown attorneys office in his area , and give him the low down and all the affidavits to make a civil matter into a criminal fraud matter , this proves precedents in the way he ripes people off , he does it always the same way.

This will work.