1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Logo Building

Discussion in 'Wildlife Artwork and Crafts' started by Manny, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Manny

Manny New Member

Anyone have experience in Logo building ?

For more advertisement I would like to sticker up my back window on my truck.

I have plenty of ideas and a few pics of things I do like. But need someone to some how incorporate them all together.

Any thought let me know.....
    or PM me.

Thanks, Manny

2. Light Rail Coyote

Light Rail Coyote Active Member

I do a lot of logo design work, but mainly for bands and local art dealers at the open-air market.

But if you've got a general idea of what you're looking for, I'm happy to toss out a few ideas that may help you out.
    Email or PM me.

Cheers!
    --LRC

3. I used Jason (JB Design). Very nice work, at good prices.

http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1325

4. I used Jason also, did a really good job. Really easy to work with

5. rebel

rebel New Member

you cant go wrong with Jason

6. Manny

Manny New Member

Thanks, People

I have a graphic artist working on it now... But if it falls thru Ill definetly try Jason

7. jason

jason Active Member

thanks for the kind words guys!!

8. Manny

Manny New Member

Sending you a pm Jason

9. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

When building a logo I would keep the design simple, and colors very basic. When you decide to make banners, stickers, or maybe even wrap your vehicle in vinyl you will need that logo converted to a vector image, which is easier to do with simple designs. (no photographs, etc) If you've hired a graphic designer to do it I'm sure he/she knows everything they need to already.

10. Manny

Manny New Member

Yes, Cole

That might be my down fall.....
    I dont mind paying good money for a good product.

I do want what know one else has... Lots of color and chrome looking letters.

I had my construction company at one time on my rear window in many colors. The guy did everything but apply to window.

He did at least give me register marks.. It took a little over 4 hours to apply.