1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bobcat

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by JohnW, Jun 9, 2010.

1. JohnW

JohnW New Member

Looking for a taned bobcat that is in good condition and ready to mount. I would be willing to pay up to $100 shipping included.

2. rebel

rebel New Member

me too
    good luck

3. copper

copper Active Member

have a great one in 4sale sec. it is not tanned though

4. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

john , I have lots of western type cats, but can`t sell that low. if you don`t have any luck, go to search and type in my name, "bob wendt", and up will come several pages of 4 sale threads by me. go to the bobcat threads for pics.

5. sarahdj

sarahdj Active Member

Bob's cats are well worth his asking price & they make a stunning mount. $100 for a tanned cat is WAY cheap- you may be hard pressed to find that.

6. Caddis

Caddis Member

Utah
    I still have the Bobcat Mentioned Above, This bobcat is worth way more than that and Can not drop price any farther $120 shipped is the Lowest I will go.

7. sarahdj

sarahdj Active Member

I heard, I think, from someone who bought a different one from Caddis and they were beyond happy with the quality of the animal. The cats up there are awesome & you're maybe kinda shooting yourself in the foot to not take this one for $120. If I weren't on critter cutoff with my husband, I'd snatch it in a heartbeat!

8. eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe Active Member

here it is take it or leave it you cant beat this price $105 including shipping call me asap before i change my mind .35" lenth dry joe 267-446-2492

Attached Files:

9. JohnW

JohnW New Member

I found a bobcat, thanks to all who replied. Maby we can do business in the future.