1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bait & Lure ready

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by huntinglonewolf, Jun 11, 2010.

1. huntinglonewolf

huntinglonewolf New Member

OK guys I got the bait and lure made up that I'm going to make this year. The prices on ingredients, lure bottles and bait containers has really went up. Here is what I made up.

1. Coyote special lure: This is a super coyote lure with all the key ingredients. 12.00 per 4 oz. bottle 9 available

2. Red fox special lure: This is a super red fox lure will all the key ingredients. 12.00 per 4 oz. bottle 10 available

3. Bobcat special lure: This is a super bobcat lure with all the key ingredients. 12.00 per 4 oz. 10 available

4. Horse hoof lure: This is a super cold weather lure for coyotes and fox. Has been aged for 1 year. 8.00 per 4 oz 9 available

5. Coon magic: This is a super coon lure that I stumbled on to the main ingredient for. 8.00 per 4 oz. 20 available

6. Horse meat bait: This is the bait that everyone has had such great success with. 2 pints for 30.00 shipped in the U.S. 3 gal. available

7. Bobcat meat bait: This is another super bait that has caught coyotes, bobcats, coon, badgers and fox. 2 pints 30.00 shipped in the U.S. 4 gals. available

8. Beaver meat bait: Another great bait for cats, Coyotes, Fox, Coons and badgers. 30.00 for 2 pints shipped in the U.S. 2 gals. available.

If you buy bait the shipping on the lure will be free, Buying lure only you pay what the actual shipping is.

2. huntinglonewolf

huntinglonewolf New Member

Here is a few pictures of my bait and lures at work.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. MB in NC

MB in NC Aim small. Miss small.

Great pics. I used to really enjoy trapping when I was a young man. Looking at those pics really bring back some good memories. Thanks.