1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Game Head of the Week (starting June 11th, 2010)

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by zubba, Jun 11, 2010.

1. zubba

zubba Active Member

Hello and welcome to Game Head of the Week. A lot of nice work last week. Keep it up.

Everyone from beginners to the pros can share what they've been working on. You can post any game head it doesn't have to be a deer. No critiques please. This is a place you can post with out fear. If your not sure how to post a picture, feel free to email it to me ([email protected]) and I can post it for you. Keep up the good work

Here is mine for the week. A nice Wisconsin buck mounted on a McKenzie 64D.

[​IMG]

2. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

That's an HD? It looks like a 64D.

3. zubba

zubba Active Member

Yep, thinking one thing & typing another. You don't miss a beat Cole.

4. BillFromPa

BillFromPa Active Member

I just finished this one last night. Its a Matt Thompson wall ped with the lower part of a Meder jawset.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Martin

Martin roes, my obsession, my fate

not very big buff

[​IMG]

6. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Just keeping you on your toes. ;) Either way it looks good!

7. JasonF

JasonF New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    Martin,

It does not matter how big they are, or are not ... if they run you down ... you are ground meat! ;) Nice mount! Very nice!

John.

9. LightsOut

LightsOut New Member

Bill, great job you did on that whitetail. Very nice work.

10. Boxie

Boxie New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

Great work everyone! Here is a November velvet buck taken in Traverse City Michigan. Weird deer, had a 24"neck but obviously not in rut, had a forhead like a doe and look at all the white on the nose area! It's also got some white eyelashes! Still very wet so pm me if u see someth'n that needs tweek'n since were not supposed to do critique's in the gamehead section lol! Rick
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    oh and the dreaded str8 mount w/ a mess of a cape!
    [​IMG]

12. The hair pattern on the nose to the forhead seems a little off, Pretty deer even if a little strange. ;)

13. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

Yea Dennis, It's already fixed lol, saw the pic and went and adjusted it right away! Thanks bud, that was a cool deer to mount though. It's nice to see someth'n different come through the door even if it is only my first year in biz lol! Rick

14. Nina Lukaszewicz

Nina Lukaszewicz Outdoor Dreams Taxidermy

Rick, that's wild. Nice mount!

15. Rick, it's funny because I take pic's all the time and look them over for things. I always catch several things in a photo that I thought was good. ::)

16. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

Thanks Nina!

17. Jim McNamara

Jim McNamara Well-Known Member

Look familiar Rick?
    Nice job on the Buck Rick. Are those orange juice cartons stapled to the ears? ;D :D

[​IMG][​IMG]

18. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

Wow Jim, that is beautiful! Dont normally look at the rack's much anymore BUT you can't help but awe at that one! Yup you bet those are orange juice box peices on the ears, my drum'n prob's are gone now! I gotta get me one of those backdrop's for myself, look's alot better than my messy shop lol !

19. Great mounts all. One finished on a 4600.
    [​IMG]

20. Cathy

Cathy N.E.A.T President

Attached Files: