1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

A very deserving Thank You and Apology from the N.E.A.T.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Matt Marulli, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Last Saturday at our awards banquet we honored the 8 years of service that Fred Barilla and Steve Hackett have given to the association as President and Vice President. In our haste we forgot to honor another person who has also given the last 8 years of her time and efforts to the N.E.A.T. And for that I am truly sorry.

Amy Hackett has been our treasurer for the last 8 years and has done an outstanding job, all while maintaining a career and being a mom to her very talented daughter Emily.

It is with great embarrassment that I write this and I assure you that it was by no means intentional. Amy, thank you so much for the last 8 years and the hard work you put into a very difficult board position.

Sincerely,
    Matt Marulli
    N.E.A.T. President

2. Cathy

Cathy N.E.A.T President

Thanks, Amy! :D

3. Bruce_Rittel

Bruce_Rittel Consultant Services

A important job you did very well! Thanks Amy!

Bruce Rittel

4. Wayne R

Wayne R NRA and B&C Life Member

I can't believe none of us picked up on that at the time. Thank you Amy!

5. John Janelli

John Janelli New Member

N.J.
    Amy, you know the old saying, "Behind every successful taxidermy organization..." well, maybe it doesn't go quite that way but living with a treasurer here makes me appreciate all the more your impeccable service to N.E.A.T. Thank you for all you've done and are currently doing too. It was so nice to have met you and I look forward to next year's show.

6. ryan rhodes

ryan rhodes Well-Known Member

Amy, we knew you did all the work behind the scenes and steve just loafed around and watched tv all day... ;)

7. MRTaxidermy

MRTaxidermy Past President of the N.E.A.T.

"Thank You" Amy!!
    I'm very sorry for this oversight and it was not intentional. Your dedication to the NEAT family over the past 8 years has been great!
    "Thank You" for everything!

Mike Ryan

8. Fred Barilla

Fred Barilla Member

Amy,
    Thank you, for all the years of outstanding service!!!

-Fred Barilla

9. after the shot

after the shot N.E.A.T. Board Member

Amy, Thank you for all that you have done for our association. I agree that this was an embarrassing oversight on part of us all.

10. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Thanks Amy! I think these guys omitted you purposely, so they could recognize you now especially!

11. after the shot

after the shot N.E.A.T. Board Member

Yeah Yeah thats it.

12. MRTaxidermy

MRTaxidermy Past President of the N.E.A.T.

Thanks Bill...we can use all the help we can get on this one!!