1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Taxidermist in Lumberton, TX

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by hampshire, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Does anyonf know if this shop is on Taxinet? Dont remember the name just curious.

2. Moye is the only one I can think of in Lumberton off of the top of my head. Don't think he is on here, but not positive....

3. Thats it. Thanks! I'm working in Beaumont and staying in Lumberton. Just didnt know if id been talking to him all these years and didnt know it. lol

4. I thought Moye was in Livingston, Tx?

5. Ironically, there are two Moye families in the Taxidermy industry. They are not related.

6. gab

gab Active Member

i thought they were related,but uncle/nephew.I have Danny Moyes' phone # if you need it.

7. I could definitely be mistaken about the relation. I thought I remember meeting the Moye (in Livingston) at some hunting show and asking him if they were related. Of course, I have slept since then....

The one I am thinking of in Lumberton is Mike....I think his name is...his family has been in the business for year. I think it was passed down from his father.

8. hunte567

hunte567 Member

Its Michael Moye in Lumberton, also Jerry Mckinnly is in Lumberton.

9. I saw Jerry today at Gander Mountain lol. No biggie I just wondered if they wer on taxinet. May drop by his shop and introduce myself