1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Can`t wait for the NTA show

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by mk, Jun 18, 2010.

1. mk

mk -30 below

IL
    This hopefully should be a good show this year being located in the midwest, some good judges and seminars and full booths at the suppliers area. Not sure if i will have a competition piece done it time for it though, but am looking forward to it.

2. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Have fun Matt.

3. Cameraman

Cameraman Member

have fun and take some pictures for us.

4. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Pictures of what? Oh yes indeed, have fun matt.

5. taxidermy

6. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Anybody for lunch at hooters? One of my buddies (Jim) emailed me the other day and said lets have lunch so it looks like lunch will be at hooters, hell probably every day. I wont be at the show, but I do have a buddy coming into town that I have not seen since 2003 I think it was. The World Show. We had a blast! Even though I'm not a member of that organization I'll still see a friend that is going to be there. ;)

7. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Hope you enjoy yourself there MK.

8. antlerman

I just talked to Dan. The Taxidermy Mafia is gonna meet at Hooters for lunch. Would you like to join us matt?
    You might as well be a part of the group.

9. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

Im not going to be at the show, but could someone PLEASE send me some pictures of some hot Hooters girls???????

10. antlerman

You betcha !!

11. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

get me that Hooters address and day and time! lol MK love to meet you stop and hang out!

12. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

John what have u been doing with these dogs to get them that big?

13. Hey Guy's seeing as a lot of Illinois people are posting on here, I figure I would let you know I can come out into the parking lot to sell anything if you need it seeing as we couldn't make it to the Illinois show this year.

We will be at Illinois next year, but for now if you want anything while we are up there we can come out and get it for you, also we will have the show discount outside too.

14. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

Rudy the motel isn't off limits, just the areas reserved for the convention!

15. Matt, I guess you, me and JJ along with MS Pearl Henderson may be the only ones there,not selling supplies. Maybe suppliers will be hard up for sales! Looks that way.

16. michael p.

I know of 3 Taxidermists who were suppose to be going to the convention, but canceled their plans on attending today............. they were all board members.

If you want Matt, I could write your name in for a board position. There are a few vacancies and you've always had plans and ideas for the industry.

17. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

Good idea MP I will throw in the booster seat!

18. michael p.

Ha-ha...that's funny!! We all give Matt heck, but he is a tenacios little fella! He would atleast listen and communicate, he has the common sense to know that's his duty as a representative. You may not always agree with him but you know where he stands.

19. Tom Cruickshank

Tom Cruickshank The History Channel says I'm "creepy"!!

Yep, on a step-stool........ :D :D

20. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

I really dont know him but just had to do it! I get short jokes all day long as well. I'm sure if he has those qualities he would be ok!