1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Middle Tennessee Taxidermy Schools?

Discussion in 'Training' started by imograss, Feb 27, 2007.

1. imograss

imograss New Member

Hello all,
    I was wondering if anyone knows of any schools that might be available in the middle Tennessee area. I have done quite a bit of searching with no real progress. Thanks in advance for you help.
    Tim

2. still life taxidermy

still life taxidermy New Member

If you are willing to go to Wisconsin you should really go to American Institute of Taxidermy. I went there and was very pleased. I enjoyed my classes very much. They also have online classes if you do not want to travel. If you are interested the website for the school is www.americantaxidermy.com.

3. Hey Tim,

I just had a student from Murfreesboro area up here a week ago. You might want to take a good look at us we're not that far away. If you would like to have training on a one on one basis and work with one of the World's leading Big Game Head Instructor's then you need to contact John Griffith at www.griffithtaxidermy.com You can also see my student's work for the past 3 years on this thread. Just scroll down until you come to the thread entitled "Griffith's Big Game School Students at work".

If anyone else out there is seeking training in Big Game Head Mounting and would like to work with a Nationa Champion in Game Heads on a one on one Instructional basis then you need to contact "BIG JOHN" John Griffith at 606-376-4380. Happy Holiday's to everyone............

Best,

John Griffith
    Stearns, Kentucky

4. Joey Arender

Joey Arender big mouth alert

LOL this post was reserected from 2007 LOL I hope he found someone by now.