1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

kt powder

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by alexm, Jun 21, 2010.

1. alexm

alexm New Member

Any one try it yet ??
    Alex M

2. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Sure haven't Elmer Fudd

3. I can't say I even heard of it alexm, but I have hit the wrong key and misspelled stuff quite a bit, and see no reason for anybody to really make fun of you for doing it.

4. alexm

alexm New Member

There hope that's better Micheal P ;) AND I weally don't wike wabbit hunting!!! :mad:

5. michael p.

You need to pull that stick out of your ass and get a sense of humor.
    Jeesh man...learn what a joke is :)

LOL....them waskily wabbitrs!! I saw that post and it reminded me instantly of that Geico Elmer Fudd comercial....thanks for the laugh!!! :)

6. 18277 posts, maybe you need to do something other than hang out and make posts on forums?????????????? I have no idea who you are, or what makes you special, but I really do take some serious offense at your choice of words, give me a call sometime and explain why you can talk that way and feel the least bit good about yourself.

7. michael p.

Hi, my names Keith and i'm an anger management client. May I sharpen your blade?

8. michael p.

Good talking with you Keith :)

9. ;D Good talking to you too, and if you ever spend a few hours closed up in a dusty room grinding blades in hot humid weather you'd understand the anger thing!