1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

SOLD-Vandykes Bird flesher (Cheating Wife and Divorce Money needed)-SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Gobblingfever, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Gobblingfever

Gobblingfever 100% PEER GOBBLER ADDICTION!!!!

Sells $249 plus ship. I will sell $200 plus ship OBO from 58059. Used twice on some turkey tails fans. !Needs to go! Family issue needing to sell stuff. Rob Please email [email protected] as I may not be on computer much for a while but access to my phone email. Rob

Attached Files:

2. Gobblingfever

Re: Vandykes Bird flesher c(heating Wife and Divorce Money needed)

To the Top

3. bubba z

bubba z New Member

Sorry to hear about that rob that is why they say love is grand and divorce is a couple hundred grand

4. wildbill36

wildbill36 New Member

Ohio

E-mail sent

5. MadeInUSA

MadeInUSA New Member

Just wanted to say, you have sympathy (--empathy?).

G'luck; will advertise for ya around here.

6. Gobblingfever

$175 lowest I wanna go on this one sorry peoples. Very little internet access so kep emailing me. Had some inquiries already but I really hate to almost give this away.

7. SteveP

SteveP New Member

I have that same flesher. It is the second flesher that I've owned. I wouldn't let mine go for what I paid for it! It has a 1/4 HP, fan cooled motor and a very good brush. Even though it has plenty of power, it never overheats and it's never wrapped up a bird (knock on wood :D). It's very portable, so you can set it outside and fertilize your lawn while you flesh. It comes with a long cord and a handy switch.

Rob, I'm sorry to hear of your troubles. I love those ND girls, but any of them can be trouble. I hope we can still work out time for woodies in MN this fall. You will get through this.

8. Gobblingfever

I hope so. Been selling hunting stuff too. She dumped all the bills and responsibilities on me. Getting a lawyer Monday to get this all straightened out. I have my oldest for now. I want my other boy too but can not afford the long battle either. She had this all thought out. After I lost my 11 year job everything went down hill. Her folks are paying for her everything right now. Pushing thenew boyfreind on to the kids already wich pisses me off. He has called them son and I wanna be your dad but she denies it. We both had communication faults and not being together with different schedule really hurt our relationship. We are alternating every other weeknd with all three kids so if I can afford anything after this is over I wil have some free time. Just hope I can meet someone else that wont lie about liking my outdoors and taxidermy and is supportive. I will always love her but the cheating and running to another love wich I just wanted to do more pisses me off and hurts. Counceling could have possibly changed things but maybe not if she had been th this FREIND already. She has moved on no struggles and I am busting ass trying to pay and fix everything and no one to share my love and emotions with and it is really tough. I am worried about being able to afford and make a good living for my oldest son but I am gonna try my damndest.

9. ptjwt

ptjwt New Member

Hang in thee, Went through the same thing. Happier now than ever. Intrested but cant afford at the moment. Ive got fur at the tannery waiting on it to come back so i can purchase a few things.

10. SteveP

SteveP New Member

Whatever you do, DON'T hire the same lawyer I had in Grand Forks. :mad:

I'm sure somebody here is looking for the best bird flesher at a great price. Well, this is it!

11. Gobblingfever

Thanks Steve. Just when I start getting into birds I gott get out of it till i can get room and get my routine changed. Hopefully I can find another TRUE(non lying) hunter. She supported me then would back stab my goals and dreams. May have to take a year off hopefully no more then that though. i will try and get on here as much as possible to keep updated.

12. bubba z

bubba z New Member

You have a long road ahead of you but don't give up and be patient.i went through it a little over a year ago and it is bad but give it 6 months after it is done and you'll be glad it is finally over and you can regroup. Every state is different but if you lived in Florida I could tell you which lawyers to use. I knew I was going to pay out but I got my ducks in a row and am damn sure glad I got it done because I had been fighting it a couple years trying to make it work but in the end it was better to be done. Don't worry if your a good hardworking guy you won't have any problem finding a new one and you'll know exactly what to look for.

13. Gobblingfever

Re: Vandykes Bird flesher (cheating Wife and Divorce Money needed) SOLD

Thanks much. Just leting go of 14 years and 11 married is gonna be real hard no matter the situation. cheated on but to say I still love her yeah cause I did. hard to see her when we swap kids and I can no longer be hers. When I find someone else it will be better, I hope. Just having no affection anymore kills and seeing my other babies 4 days a month. I see a lwayer on Wed. see what happens there. i just gott figure out were I am gonna live, afford and gonna do withall my skins and parts now. i dont wanna quit but am I gonna have room, time and money to do so??