1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

GATOR WARS with Tom Voyer to benefit Michael P. UPDATED W/ PICS

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by antlerman, Jun 28, 2010.

1. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Re: GATOR WARS with Tom Voyer to benefit Michael P.

Resent adds to the list include; taxi grl GA, montana art, and Wildlife 1 Welcome aboard guys and gal!!

2. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

so this makes 13 correct? gettin bigger ;D ;D ;D

3. Re: GATOR WARS with Tom Voyer to benefit Michael P.

That is awesome. jaNNA, YOU WANT AN ENTRA SMALL SHIRT RIGHT?? lol P.S. is that really you tricia??? Are you going to Tims?? call me

4. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

LOL, morning Tom... :D I received the materials donated today by Matuska Taxidermy Supply I would like to thank them and encourage everyone to consider ordering from them they made a sizeable donation for this event..

5. Re: GATOR WARS with Tom Voyer to benefit Michael P.

Morning. Great job by the new additions to" hell in missourri""!! LOL Keep sigmimg up!! Its for a great cause. mike told me this morning, it is getting very tight, so please sign up and help to continue to give the gift of life!!!!!!!

6. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

Janna & Greg I received your shirt money today! this thing is getting better almost daily with donated items, I want to order shirts next week so if you are thinking about this speak up you dont know what you are missing out on..Michael could use your support also so what better way to help him out and get more than your moneys worth in return! for those that havent please get me your shirt money I cant afford to cover to many of them! thanks

7. taxi_grl_ga

taxi_grl_ga Active Member

tom don't go there. one boob would fill up a small shirt! hahaha and then there wouldn't be room for a hand in there with it so it wouldn't be any fun anyway!

8. antlerman

hell in missourri

IT"S ILLINOIS you nitwit! LOL Geez, not only do you talk funny, YOU DON"T EVER KNOW WHERE THE HELL YOU ARE, WHERE YOU"VE BEEN or WHERE YOU"RE GOING!!

tom don't go there. one boob would fill up a small shirt! hahaha and then there wouldn't be room for a hand in there with it so it wouldn't be any fun anyway! AWE HELL NO, she didn't say that!! Yeah, she did!! LOL

9. antlerman

Tommy's calling in all the gurls.......pretty soon the gurls will out number the guys! But hey, THATS OK! LOL

Are you going to Tims?? call me

Don't forget Sherrie.

10. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

thats it Janna I'm ordering you a small shirt, white too! ;D ;D and I will throw it in the dryer for a few hours to control shrinkage.lol I need to know what size shirts MP, Harry, and Miranda wear..and Tom I need to know if you want one and what size! ;D

11. antlerman

Tommy wears a small in everything.

12. taxi_grl_ga

taxi_grl_ga Active Member

ooooh it's gonna be a fun weekend!!!

timmy and tommy and blaine....oh my!!! :D :D :D

X2 on don't forget sherry!!

13. Tricia

Tricia New Member

OMG, toooo funny. I'm not planning any trips to Illinois right now. Thanks for asking though. ::)

14. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

Ok need to know if the following want shirt or shirt's...and if so what size? Dan, Lee, Montna Art, Wildlife 1, red oak, Eric E, and Andyo are you sure you don't want a shirt I hate to leave you out? also let me know if you need my address and if you have already sent the money they are $16.00 and I want to order them no later than middle of next week or we wont have them in time!

15. antlerman

OMG, toooo funny. I'm not planning any trips to Illinois right now. Thanks for asking though.

PARTY POOPER!!!

16. Tricia

Tricia New Member

I don't poop at paties, Tim...not even yours. LMAO ;D

17. antlerman

paties??? is that short for panties?? or is that your gurlfriend?? BACK AT YA!! LOL

18. antlerman

I have a check setting here to go out in the mail for 1 med and 1xL

19. Tricia

Tricia New Member

Oh heck. Ok ok ok, so I had a typo. It never pays to be in a hurry, I guess. If I were a bad girl I could say something rather thought provoking right now. Good thing I'm a good girl, huh? :eek:

20. old n twisted

old n twisted always trying to to learn taxidermy

My money order will go out in the morning (1 XL and 1 XXL )