1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

OldGobbler.com

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by MikeC, Jul 3, 2010.

1. MikeC

MikeC Proud Conservative

Hey guys I regurly post pics or deals you all have from here on OG. I was wondering if some of you masters of this great industry would like to go over every once in awhile and talk about your industry or post some of your work. OG is the largest Turkey hunting forum on the net and like this forum is super busy. I think that it would also generate new customers as well. The admin OldGobbler just sent me the PM asking me since I am over here more than OG these days if I might post something. He just created the category http://oldgobbler.com/TheForum/index.php/board,172.0.html hope that a few or many will come on over and join the family there as well as there is some true masters here and it would be a honor to have you guys drop by and post some of your work and tips!

Thanks,

Mike
    PS I am TS over their stands for TrkeyStompr :)

2. Birds Only

Birds Only Member

Thanks for ther info Mikec.. I seen where you supported my work on the site. Thanks! I just registered and you will be seeing more of me on there. Great site! www.birdsonly1.shutterfly.com

3. MikeC

MikeC Proud Conservative

Thanks John for coming on over and registering. I really think it will good for the ones who do plus the ones on OG. They kill a mess of birds over their each year just in our contest alone over 600 birds were killed. They will a good bit of deer killin as well as waterfowl this coming year so lot's of animals that will need to be mounted and why not show them who is the best in the industry and that who is on this forum.

Also glad to see Dux and Brett registered hope to see work from all you guys as well as tips.

I am sure that with the ammount of birds killed each spring that many will need to be mounted and from what I have seen from some of the past mounts posted they will surely want to upgrade to better work.

Mike

4. lee tees valley

lee tees valley tweety luvva.

;D ;D ;D no offence, but over in the UK, gobble is another word for blow job ;D ;D ;D :eek: ;D every time i see old gobbler ;D i picture some old hoar ;D who likes suckin d%k ;D ;D ;) ;) no offence eh' ;D 8) ;)

5. RDA

RDA Well-Known Member

ive got an old hunting video called,,,,,,,,"smoke pole gobblers"....... ;D ::) ::) ;D

6. lee tees valley

;D hey ron ;) bet that's a good video 8) ;D i got a video too ,called slurpin the gerkin ;D ;D ;D 8) ;)

7. RDA

RDA Well-Known Member

arent we a couple o RUBES LOL!!! ;D

8. lee tees valley

::) ;D ;)

9. hobbes

hobbes Member

I have never posted much on the new forums here since I closed up shop, but spend quite a bit of time reading and admiring the photos here.
    Mike C. is correct! OG has quite a few turkey hunters from around the country and it would be a great place to show off your work. It definitely isn't something to replace this site for sharing taxi info, but would be a great place to showcase your work to a mob of turkey hunters.

lee....................I'm not sure how to respond to that. Everything I can think of makes me sound like a perv ;D

10. duxrus

duxrus Active Member

Took a quick look around over there and like what I saw.....never can be a memebr of too many great hunting and taxidermy sites.

11. trophy mount TN

trophy mount TN Trophy Mount Taxidermy

i too have registerd. my word doesnt mean much right now. but im striving to get up there w alot of these great turkey taxidermist on here! but i guess we all have to start at the bottom and work our way up. no one starts out on top, some may get there faster than others, but we all strive to the best to our ability. best of luck and God Bless to every one! Casey

12. Thanks for showing me another turkey forum, my wife loves it ;). I joined yesterday as washingtonturkeyhunter

13. Thanks. Nice site. I just registered as turkeyheaven.

14. full fan

full fan New Member

I too joined the flock as full fan.