1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Raffle Tickets for Jeff McAdams Family !

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by wildwings, Jul 6, 2010.

1. wildwings

wildwings New Member

Jeff was tragically shot and killed on May 29, 2010 while working at the rest stop near Victor, Iowa on Interstate I-80. A few close friends of the family are piecing together a benefit in Jeff’s honor with the proceeds going to his family to help cover their financial needs during this very difficult time.

We'd like to take a moment to introduce you to him so you too can understand what will be lost. Jeff was an avid outdoorsman. He loved being outside whether it be hunting, fishing, gardening, mowing, or playing football in the yard with several of the neighborhood kids, Jeff liked being in the great outdoors! Greater than his love for the outdoors was his love for his family and work! Family came first! He is survived by his wife (Kristen), Mother (Rose-Colorado), Brother (Tim-Fairfax, Iowa), three children (Josh, Vanadee, and Jerica), and many nieces and nephews. Second came his passion for preserving the memories for you and I in which ties his love for the outdoors with a hobby that served as a job for many years – Taxidermy. Jeff’s motto was “Memories That Live Forever”. Jeff was a member of the NTA (National Taxidermy Association) and served as a board member of the ITA (Iowa Taxidermy Association). Jeff was very well thought of throughout the community and would lend a helping hand to anyone that was in need! Jeff was also a little league coach, an avid follower of the local and state high school football teams, and a huge fan of the Colorado Buffalo’s.
    McAdam Family Benefit Raffle

Sponsored by:

Southards Implement & Ladora Fire Dept

Raffle tickets will be sold for $20 each. Must be 21 to purchase. Drawing will be held October 9th, 2010 during benefit auction.

The 5 raffle prizes include (one prize per winning ticket):

Yamaha Wolverine 450 4x4 (new, carry over model with factory warranty, blue)
    Toshiba 32” Flat Panel LCD TV
    JVC Camcorder w/4GB memory card
    KitchenAid Artisan mixer (black)
    Black Wii gaming system w/enhanced sensors (includes Wii Sports & Wii Resort Sports)

Tickets can be purchased by getting a hold of me at 507-235-9156 or sending a check made out to McAdam Family Benefit to

Justin Sommer
    105 E. Lair Rd
    Fairmont, MN

Please let me know if you send a check !

For more information and Pictures of the prizes you can check out the website.

http://mcadamfamilybenefit.webs.com/

2. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

It would be nice to have this pinned to the top. Dan

3. wildwings

wildwings New Member

ttt