1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Leopard tree/limb

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by jeffwhitehead, Jul 8, 2010.

1. jeffwhitehead

jeffwhitehead New Member

I am desperately trying to find a large piece of driftwood or something similar to use in a leopard habitat. The leopard will be standing with his front feet on it as if he were about to climb. I cannot find any suppliers that carry anything this large and I have looked everywhere around here only to find nothing. If any of you have something like this please email me with pics and price. Thanks in advance! - Jeff

2. alan webfoot

alan webfoot New Member

George had a good tutorial on making a limb ,I'm going to need one soon too, but Iv'e got the river in my back yard for driftwood

3. gab

gab Active Member

jonas has a tree in their booth at the texas show that may work.should be in their catalog

4. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

jeff, where are you located? I have tons of that kind of stuff, big as you could ever dream, but the shipping would scare you to death. motor freight full palllet price at a minimum.

5. Light Rail Coyote

Light Rail Coyote Active Member

I was going to suggest Jonas, too. They have some pretty nice limbs specifically for mountain lion/ leopards, though I'm not sure if you'd need to modify them for what you have in mind or not. Good luck on the mount!