1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The Week in Fish Pictures" ~Year 4~ Week # 35-36 !!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

The Week in Fish Pictures" ~Year 4~ Week # 35-36 !!!!!!!!

A very warm hello from Reno, Nevada and my friend Kevin Libby’s Trophy Room Services!!! Spending the past several days between California and Nevada for some work and pleasure. I will post a few cool pictures this week if it all comes together of some really sweet fish “The Golden Trout”
    I know it means so much to all of us that you all take time to share your talents and abilities to inspire all of us and for the betterment of taxidermy!!! I have been away so I took some time this evening to view and truly enjoy the work you folks shared this past 2 weeks!!!

Truly incredible displays of so many incredible fish in the past 2 weeks!!! ! I really do personally enjoy seeing the progression and the raw talent of the dedicated contributors! Friendliness and positive comments of motivation is a great place to start in upward direction of inspiration! I wish all the best to folks competing in the up coming months and I do wish all the very best in the pursuits of good fish work!

I do hope you have the opportunity to be thankful for your gifts of great passion and talent as an artist! It is a blessing to me for our lives to be joined from time to time to share and learn from one another so thank you for your great taxidermy work!!!!

I want to personally say thank you for letting me join you again every week in your successes and accomplishments! I have seen first hand the great strides so many have made with beautiful fish work! Good for you and congratulations on your hard work!!!!

Let's start of the week recognizing those who shared their wonderful work with all of us! Take tome and acknowledge the folks who share so willingly their talents!!! Thanks for all the beautiful fish work in this past weeks this week in fish pictures! Absolutely breathtaking!!!!!

I want to thank all of the great contributors who really show not only great talent and work but rather give such inspiration to all of us!

A great week Fishheads!!!!!
    From beginner's to the best in the world we all join in every week in a critique free and hassle free string with nothing more then great artist and inspiring fish taxidermist and carves get together to share with one another their praise and inspiration of good will and friendship to one another. No egos just friendly folks who appreciate the efforts of others!

This week I want to share with you a new gentleman to the art of fish taxidermy Mr. Damien Lee! Damien comes to us from Australia via Palm Beach Florida!!! Damien spent the past 15-day with us here in New Hampshire for a workshop. Damien was not only a joy to have but sure made me feel like I want to know go to Australia and partake in their fun and friendship! Damien’s taxidermy business will be located in Florida and will be called Damien Lee Taxidermy. I sure hope you enjoy some of the work that Damien worked very hard to make look beautiful! All the reproductions were none other then New Wave Taxidermy!!

So here goes!

I hope you enjoy the week! See you in 2 weeks!

So with out further ado let's get week # 35-36 under way.

So here we go and here is to a great week in fish pictures!!!! # 35-36 Enjoy!

My Best!

You're Friend
    Rick Krane

Here is a Bonito that Damien Completed! Custom Still Life eyes and a great reproduction form New Wave Taxidermy!

[​IMG]

Here is Damien’s Tarpon !

[​IMG]

Here is Damien studying reference before he puts the beautiful marking son this Mahi!

[​IMG]

Here is a fantastic Smallie Damien custom completed including molded and cast parts as well as custom carved body and hand painted Still life eyes!

[​IMG]

Rick Krane
    Anglers Artistry
    312 Chesterfield Road
    Hinsdale New Hampshire 03451
    Office; 603-336-7296
    [email protected]
    www.anglersartistry.com

2. farikhah

farikhah really really want develop taxidermy in my country

Thank you Mr Rick for the sharing. I m still trying to understand every step of fish taxidermy.

3. Damien,
    Good Job on your Saltwater fish ! I like the detail on your Bonito...

Earlier this year, in May, I was fly fishing a favorite pond of mine and caught a couple of Bluegills ...a Male and Female.
    I molded them recently and made a spawning display from the custom casts of each..

Attached Files:

4. Another view..

Attached Files:

5. greener

greener New Member

Dondi that is a fantastic piece you put together there. I love it!!!

6. Jon S

Jon S Well-Known Member

Looks like Damien is off to a great start. Great looking fish.

7. Love seeing the saltwater fish , great job

8. dougp

dougp Active Member

Damien, very nice. Good luck in your venture.

Dondi....good stuff!!

Here's just a cust. skin mount 3lb. smallmouth.

DougP

Attached Files:

9. jbaker

jbaker New Member

dougp great smallie, you do fantastic work! Here are a few molded and cast 9 in. walleyes.

[​IMG]

10. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

nice work Damien

11. i really like those three walleyes! :)

12. AnglingArtisan

AnglingArtisan Well-Known Member

Cool Walleyes Jason!
    Love the composition on that piece
    Here is a Chrome King that I'm working on...
    almost done, just gotta put some teeth in him
    Will post another pic when it's complete
    (MCHS-3) 36"X21"

Attached Files:

13. den007

den007 Active Member

Those walleye are darned nice! Looks like they are on the prowl, yet relaxed and natural.

Pics are of a musky "rehab"....owners insisted I maintain the "original" coloration.(Eeee gads!)

Crappie is a Starfish replica.

Attached Files:

14. den007

den007 Active Member

Trying again.
    Musky facelift with some odd "coloration." They made me do it!

Attached Files:

15. AnglingArtisan

AnglingArtisan Well-Known Member

ALL DONE :D

Attached Files:

16. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

beautiful work all.

17. WNWA

WNWA New Member

great looking fish everyone,and great face lift dennis....

18. farikhah

farikhah really really want develop taxidermy in my country

great looking fish..
    Damien... good luck in your "Damien Lee TAxidermy'. It's a sweety name

19. Sarmite

Sarmite Active Member

LV
    Catfish from Spain, 65kg (~140 Lbs) skin mount
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. kikkertinz

kikkertinz Glass half full