1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Badger to introduce NEW products at the NTA this week

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Pescado, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Pescado

Pescado Biggest in 2011

The newest in the Renegade Series Airbrushes, The "Velocity Jet". Same as the Velocity with the exception of the 1/16 oz color cup. I have a one that I have been running some paint through and really like it.

There will also be some of the new "Woods & Water" colors taxidermy paint. I have handed out hundreds of samples since February and all feedback has been super. This is the easiest spraying paint I have ever used.

Look for these and other products at the Blue Ribbon Supply / Badger Air Brush Booth in the supply area.

Paul B

Attached Files:

2. duckhntr594

duckhntr594 Duckin' & Pluckin' Taxidermy

Can this paint currently be purchased anywhere else?

3. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

Excellent...I've been waiting for them to come out with one that i could'nt fit a buick in the color cup...lol..I will be getting one..

4. D.Price

D.Price Well-Known Member

My paints didn't come in those fancy labeled bottles Paul. ;D Glad to see them finally available. They work really nice in airbrushes.

5. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Cant wait for the newest brush!

6. ryhunter

ryhunter Member

TN
    Can't wait for the brush myself!!

7. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Seems someone that knows something about paint and the brushes we use pulled out all the stops. Love my brush and the paint is awesome.... Dan