1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

here at nationals

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by OVERWORKED, Jul 16, 2010.

1. RDA

RDA Active Member

dang John,,,,I believe their is some transparency to the original post....Just my 2 cents worth..

2. hodx

hodx Herman Darr

LordJohnny is swelling like a bullfrog on here lately......something is up his rectum

3. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

That was me. I farted.

4. rex_cameron@yahoo.com

[email protected] New Member

IL
    those who can do something do nothing, those that do something get pissed on
    I'm new but iv been around lots of clubs,org. have very few that do the work but a hell of a lot that piss&mone about things
    in stead of crucifying the NTA get involved and help bring it back P.S. HOPE MY GRAHMERAND SPELLINGS BETTER FOR YA

5. Cathy

Cathy N.E.A.T President

That is kinda funny, since I was BACKING UP her claim that she'd been here a while. Remember John, tone! I guess I could have written" She HAS been a member here for over two years...." I was in no way sarcastic, but since many of you are so used to it on here, I guess I'm not surprised you took it that way.

6. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

rtcl, Nobody bitches and moans about the org. Just about the way it's run, and who runs it.

And it's "moan", not mone. :D

7. bill@hogheaven

[email protected] New Member

John ...why do you even get on this site??? You have nothing good to say about it. You are starting to venture into Einsteins definition of insanity.

8. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

Damn John I remember you bashing the NTA not long ago, I'm not gonna go dig for the post I have better things to do but I and you had the same comments! you turn a new leaf or a med change? I have respect for you more than a lot on here but you are barking down the same tree you have barked up yourself! what gives? lol

9. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell Manny Chavez, Tony Finazzio, Joel Edwards, RJ Simington, Danny Owens, Michelle Burkholder, etc., etc., etc., that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!

10. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

Overworked, this is your first year at the NTA don't be too speedy to make a assumption. to begin with they are a deceitfull, behind closed doors sneaky, controlling bunch and you wouldn't see that anyhow. and with you being new you are a bright new penny to them they will make you shine! enjoy your time with them, if your name was overworkedandnotpaid I would assume your name is Greg!

11. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

Co/ mon John don't hold back tell us how you really feel......

12. SR1

SR1 Divorces cost so much cause they are worth it!!!!!

WNY
    Dont you have a squirrel to mount or something?????????

13. OVERWORKED

OVERWORKED New Member

[​IMG]

here are some pictures i just uploaded and the tahrs rock was broke

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

wow, supply area is standing room only! looks like full trailers both ways!

15. Kim Owens

Kim Owens Are we there yet?

Sure don't see many people in the supply area. Glad someone heloed you out with your cord!

16. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

"For now" my but. It better be "For good".

17. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

x2

18. hambone82

hambone82 New Member

I'm not saying that the NTA isn't the Third Reich reincarnated. I honestly know little to nothing about the political atmosphere of the Taxidermy world. I do know that the NTA has taken a lot of heat recently.

Only reason I'm posting this is because I went to a couple big state shows and I could have got pictures of nearly empty supply areas.

19. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Yeah, when they atre closed LOL One of my best friends in this industry is a supplier at the show....dissapointed is an understatement.

Listen folks, the piss poor attenbdance at the NTA show is the fault of 4 people.....Greg Crain, Archie Phillips, Bill Haynes & Frankie Thompson.

I said a year ago.....LAY IT ON THE TABLE AND SHOW PEOPLE.....they have been offered a free audit and refused, the membership has BEGGED for an independant auditor....they laughed at them........the NTA demise is the fault of an arrogant board of directors and an over inflated ego of its executive director....case closed!!

How many State presidents are at the NATIONAL SHOW?! How many states could learn a thing or 2 from the NTA on how to put on a show......................THANK YOU, CASE CLOSED!

20. hambone82

hambone82 New Member

Pretty much. Was just saying.