1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Walnut Pedestal - NEW PICS

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by peedeedeer, Jul 18, 2010.

1. peedeedeer

peedeedeer Bridges Custom Woodwork swampbuck32@yahoo.com

for those that might be interested in walnut, a pedestal just finished for a customer. 18x18 inside top.20 inch footprint, 30in high octagon, with recessed panels, and removeable top. this size goes for 250.00 plus shipping. if interested in something like this just let me know and thanks for looking. John

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mossyoakprincess

mossyoakprincess New Member

Texas
    Re: Walnut Pedestal

Beautiful John. I have a customer that needs to come in and choose a pedestal and I am going to be showing him your pictures! Hopefully will be getting you to come up with something for us. Keep up the great work!
    Michelle

3. Scott H.

Scott H. New Member

Great work John.

4. peedeedeer

just wanted to add a pic of the finished product. panels were removed and covered in hide. again i can do these in walnut, oak, maple, cherry and ambrosia maple. i can also get hickory and pecan along with many other hardwoods. panels and top are removeable and you have a choice in a gloss or satin finish. any interest in these just let me know, and dont forget to show them to your customers this upcoming hunting season. thanks for looking and thanks for your business. John

[​IMG]

5. Re: Walnut Pedestal

How are you coming with my bases Barry

6. peedeedeer

Barry, your bases will ship in the morning. i will send the tracking no. then.and i was able to find the wood you wanted. thanks again John

7. peedeedeer

just wanted to show another option for the really large game such as your elk, caribou, etc. this pedestal has a 30in footprint, 28.5 inside habitat top, and is 18in tall. top is removeable and it has a bottom. if you are interested in something like this just send me your dimensions and i will get you a quote.it will ship fedex. this one goes to a good customer for a 400 in elk.can be done in the wood of your choice. thanks for looking John. ps. hey Phil, if you see this it will be shipped monday, and thank you again for your business.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. kritter kreations

kritter kreations New Member

Hey John, It's beautiful !!!!! I can't wait to get it. I'll send you pictures when I finish this project. Thanks for a great product. Phil

9. Kittrell Hill

Kittrell Hill 9 Beard Merriam 2008 Meade Co SD

John that is 100% what I am looking for for my bear!!!! I will PM you with the measurements. I got a feeling this one is going to hurt a little when I get the price on it :eek: But I know it will be right!!!!! ;)

10. peedeedeer

will have pics of the finished elk pedestal in a few days. in the meantime if anybody needs something like this just let me know. many woods to choose from and built to your dimensions. thanks for looking .John

11. peedeedeer

show these to your elk clients this year. great pedestal, especially for those with low ceilings.if interested just let me know. thanks for looking . John

12. peedeedeer

a pic of the finished pedestal. thanks to Phil McCormick in panama city Florida. if anybody needs something like this just let me know. thanks for looking. John

[​IMG]

13. peedeedeer

wanted to add a couple pics with the finished top option. this option is available with any of my peds. thanks for looking. John
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. peedeedeer

just wanted to show these again. i can also do these with different woods used for the panels for a unique look, as well as inlaid tops to match. any interest just let me know. thanks for looking. John

15. peedeedeer

just thought i would bring this back up for anybody interested in a nice walnut pedestal. built to your specs. if interested in something like this , just let me know. thanks for looking, John

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. peedeedeer

havent shown this in a while. anybody needing walnut peds, just let me know. built to your specs. a few pics added
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Alan B

Alan B Member

Hey John,
    Got your message look forward to receiving my pieces by the way what kind of Fox is that? it sure has some very fuzzy wiskers could that be the rare sawdust fox ;D ;D
    I will be in touch
    Alan

18. peedeedeer

one more time

19. peedeedeer

thought i would bring this back up for anybody looking for walnut peds. built to your specs. any interest, just let me know. thanks for looking. John

20. peedeedeer

another look