1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Help please

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by kharman, Jul 27, 2010.

1. I have done a hand full of deer this past year,and have an antelope i bought on the net here.i have had trouble finding referance photos on for the eyes.if any one can find them can they please post.will be mounting it tom. eve while im at work. ty

(and i did look in the search engine and had no luck)

2. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

The set of a pronghorn has only one major difference from all other prey species of big game- depth of set. A pronghorn can see over 270 degrees. The eyes should be visible from directly behind the head (the hair along the cheeks and under the ears is groomed to give a natural channel of vision rearward).

3. Matt

Matt Active Member

Check out corbis.com, and search pronghorn antelope. You should find all you need there. Enjoy.

4. Thank you george for the information.that will help me out alot.and matt i seen in the search engine you have told another guy about corbis i went to that site and didnt find anything will try again ty

5. Tried it again and found it thank you guys.

6. Heath Cline

Heath Cline Well-Known Member

Ohio
    I have an Antelope reference album I will sell to YOU for $300.00

7. lol are you sure you dont have two at that price?

8. Heath Cline

Ohio
    Remember your ex-girlfriends deer head ? You know the one you stuck me with & never paid for. That one. I figured I would sell you antelope reference for $300. $50.00 of that for the reference album & the $250.00 you still owe me.

9. Thats was my wife at the time,and I never heard any thing about it being done till a few years ago,from her she said you had called and never told me anything about it.should that not of been in her name if you would like pm me and ill give you her contact info.instead of airing dirty laindry on line.Would you like me to air some of yours sir?I have nothing aginst you personally heath if you would have said something to me along time ago i would have taken care of the situation.i dont like to owe people.

10. Heath Cline

Ohio
    Your wife or whoever didn't bring me the deer head........you did. I tried contacting you by certified letter and no response.