1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Anybody know Ron Newman from Mount'n High Taxidermy in Colorado

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by *, Jul 28, 2010.

1. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

Anybody know Ron Newman from Mount'n High Taxidermy in Colorado
    Has one of my clients skins still from a long time ago
    Leopard and Kudu and lot of other capes sin and horns
    We have gotten confirm that we have the lost things from Fowler and Fouts
    Now we need to clear this up
    Thanks
    DENNIS

2. Paul B

Paul B Active Member

If this is the same guy that left New Jersey, I hear a few are comming out west looking for him as per a hunting web over here.

3. Dennis,

Has Ann still not received her skins from him? I tracked him down a few years ago for her and a few other hunters, they spoke and I thought all was going to end well. Sorry to hear it hasn't! :mad:

Kind regards,
    Mary

4. NJTrapper

NJTrapper Member

Rumor has it, this guy has been running from everyone and his brother here in Jersey. That is how he ended up in Colorado. Good luck getting your customers things back, I know others have had a hard time or failed.

5. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

AHH but he crossed state lines with it SOOOO
    Felony charges can be sought.
    It's not a matter of a civil suit, but running constitutes Grand Theft.
    This industry id full of *holes that think things will just go away
    Why would you want to live your life looking over your shoulder.

6. Crittercoroner

Crittercoroner DUDE, your uselessness is epic!

nj
    Sad thing is there's still guys here who will say he's a stand up guy, let alone, a taxidermist with any skill at all. It would be nice if the people he's screwed over actually caught up with him, either in person or legally, he deserves it from all the stories I've been told.

7. jbelcher

jbelcher New Member

YES! Interesting that people are asking about him. He owes my young son an elk rug from almost 2.5 years ago. He had a shop for a couple of years in Peyton Colorado and has recently closed it and is moved his business into his garage somewhere in Falcon Colorado. Every once in a blue moon he calls me make and feeds more excuses and promises...

8. esoxpirate

esoxpirate New Member

I lived just around the corner from Mr. Newman in Peyton. I dropped off some work to be done, and am still waiting 2 years later. I have just filled legal papers to get my stuff back.

If anybody has an updated address for Mr. Newman, I would be most appreciative.

Additionally, I don't recommend Colorado Trophy Taxidermy or anywhere that Mr. Newman is working to anybody.

Esox

9. DL

DL Well-Known Member

Dennis wildlife fur dressing ended up with hundreds of his skins and capes. California fish and wildlife went through everything taking anything they deemed endangered and all the Bears that were there. They had to pay the wardens wages for coming in and doing it. They said there were several hunters that had put down thousands of dollars as deposit on high dollar safaris. That money was gone too.

10. saddlesore

saddlesore New Member

Last October I took a moose hide into him to be tanned. It was suppose to be done in May. Like others, he calls about every two months and gives me another line of BS. Last time it was suppose to be shipped in Oct 2016. Nothing.

The sheriff says it is a civil matter ,not criminal so they won't do anything. If I take it to small claims court it cost me more money and they can't make him pay.
    His contact info is Ron Neuman, 13460 Gymkhana Rd, 80831, tel is 719-322-6678. Keep calling very week.

He was working at Home Depot, Night shift, but I talked to his supervisor and told them what was going on. Neuman says he quit, but I think they fired him

11. TIMBUCK

TIMBUCK Active Member

WOW..

12. Paul B

Paul B Active Member

Nothing has changed since he left New Jersey. Nuts