1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Any extra animals

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by The KJ, Aug 4, 2010.

1. The KJ

The KJ New Member

I'm just gettin started with taxidermy and I'm lookin for any extra projects anybody has layin around I can get for a cheap price?

2. I've got 3 winter prime red squirrels that have been skinned fleshed and salted already. They're ready for tanning (good for you to practice your tanning on) :)

They've got a few skinning cuts in them here and there, but everything is easily fixable. All 3 are case skinned complete for lifesize mounting.

I'd be willing to sell all 3 to you for $22 shipped. ;)

Thanks! :)

~Leslie

3. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

coyote capes, 7 for $105 plus shipping. that`s a lot of practuice for the price.

4. Louie

Louie New Member

I've got a few fish I could possibly send you for shipping cost, Much better to wait till the fall though, shipping is lots now for overnight or second day, Save my e-mail, I'll still have them.
    I've got some other critters you may be interested in, beaver skinned for lifesize, fox etc... nice shapr that I would need a little for. Perhaps I can help a bit. I Live (WAY) North Central

5. I've got a couple antler/cape (whitetail) combos for sale. The capes are salted and in mint condition. Antlers are 130 class. They are around 200.00 each plus shipping(25.00)

6. hi i sent you a PM
    Thanks mike

7. I have some stuff and very cheap prices

1) Whitetail cape 16" salted and can add a set of antlers, back of mouth is cut, but will not show when you tuck it in. $50
    2) Gray fox capes $15 each
    3) Corsican cape, frozen $ 40
    4) Whitetail cape 14" frozen with a set of antlers $40
    5) Whitetail cape 16" frozen with a set of antlers $45

Hope you find what you are looing for.

8. rebel

rebel New Member

i have a whitetail kit tanned hide antlers form eyes ears $200
    also have a velvet cape and antlers