1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Another NCTA Video

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by vadeerhunter, Aug 4, 2010.

1. vadeerhunter

vadeerhunter New Member

Here is one of the practice sessions for the "TUGGY" song. Actually it was the only practice session. All the guys did a great job!!

Listen to the commentary at the very beginning of this video...now that's funny!! :D

Once again we had a BLAST!!

Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=digOccTvNN8

2. Is that Ron Elkin saying "if he gets a red he's not gonna be happy"? :D

3. Kittrell Hill

Kittrell Hill 9 Beard Merriam 2008 Meade Co SD

If thats what he said he was telling the truth :D

4. vadeerhunter

vadeerhunter New Member

LOL...YEP... ;D

5. ElkinsTaxidermy

ElkinsTaxidermy www.ronelkinstaxidermy.com

Yeah...she was filming over my right shoulder. A red would have been a disaster!!

6. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

LYRICS!!!

7. stuffr2

stuffr2 Member

Clean version or explicit? ;D

8. To the tune of old slew foot...............

high up on a mountain what do I see Tuggy tracks Tuggy tracks looking back at me.
    better get your your lights boys before its too late.
    old Tuggys got a new deer and he's headed for the state.

(CHORUS) HES BIG AROUND THE MIDDLE AND HES WIDE ACROSS THE RUMP
    TALKING NINETY MILES AN HOUR TEARING TAXI-NET UP
    AINT NEVER BEEN CAUGHT AINT NEVER BEEN TREED
    SOME FOLKS SAY HE LOOKS ALOT LIKE STEVE

Saved up his money and went to the show.
    Pro or Master which way would he go
    The ribbons are out,and the blues are all gone
    Tuggys now wishing that he had stayed home.

CHORUS

Winters coming on and its forty below
    rivers frozen over so where can he go
    Yox run him up the gully and into the well
    gave him a red just to listen to him yell

CHORUS

Printed by permission of the B'Town Beanpickers a subsidiary of Green Goblin inc.......

9. Thats funny right there. :D When will this be in record stores?

Tan-Man, where can you buy that "Kryptonite Juice" at?

10. We are in closed door negotiations right now (No we are not the NTA..We are the NCTA)...Tuggy is demanding royalties. He hired Nethercuts uncle Danny
    to represent him in the negotiations. He brought his two trashy women secretaries and the meeting was disrupted when someone stole Grannies car that was parked outside the trailer park where we were meeting. Hope to get some CD,s and autographed Tuggy posters out at some of the local stop and robs. Will keep you posted.

11. As far as the JUICE........Fellow Beanpicker and mandolin player is your contact...

12. vadeerhunter

vadeerhunter New Member

Tanner - That has got to be the funniest story I have ever heard!!!!! I just wish I would have had the camera so everyone could enjoy. I guess you had to be there.

13. Kittrell Hill

Kittrell Hill 9 Beard Merriam 2008 Meade Co SD

Dang Tanner why did you say anything about trashy woman now Scott is calling me trying to get me to set him up with them ;D ::)

14. Have him contact Page. He can set him up..Or he can just go to Moores Swamp. But be careful when you cross the bridge. They only carry four rounds in the 30-06. So if you get past that you got it made.

15. DViola

DViola Virginia Taxidermists Association/Secretary

Great work guys!!! :)

16. Doris, I hope your family comes back next year. The B'Town Beanpickers are looking for a female vocalist and jug player for next years gig.
    The marquees are being designed as we speak. Doris and the B'Town Beanpickers singing all their latest hits.
    Refreshments provided by Green Goblin inc........

17. DViola

DViola Virginia Taxidermists Association/Secretary

Mike.... We will be back next year! It was a great show! You will have to look else where for the female vocalist. You may have to start out with the refreshments provided by Green Goblin Inc. first and then you never know! lol!!!! ;)