1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

You asked for a pedestal backing DVD....well, YOU GOT IT!!

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by michael p., Aug 6, 2010.

1. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I just got back from a weeks worth of filming in Cleveland, Ohio with none other than Mr. Joe "Kastaway" Kulis. Joe has all the equipment to produce a professional video and I think we NAILED IT!! It will take approx a month or 2 to get everything ready, but when it is, I will announce it here and give instructions on ordering.

We really worked hard and tried to cover all the bases for you all. We also shot a 5 hour european video and a deer mounting video with custom habitat. There will be 3 different videos and I feel you will be very pleased with all of them.

Thank all of you.....if not for your pushing me to do it, it would not have gotten done......you all really motivated me and for that once again I say THANY YOU!

I will announce the date release as soon as possible. Trust me, Joe Kulis is the best in the business and it will be professional!

[​IMG]

2. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

Smart move making you work out side of the shop. ;D

3. Kevin Halle

Kevin Halle Well-Known Member

You are a character Michael, I'll be looking forward to these, thanks!

4. Sweet. I want on the waiting list. LOL

5. bigt46

bigt46 Member

TN
    I'll be waiting for one.

6. mikey!,
    what, no long pants or collared shirt??????

7. paul e

paul e New Member

good going M.P.
    CANT WAIT!

8. Cant wait either put me down as soon as it is available.

9. vadeerhunter

vadeerhunter New Member

Cant wait..set one aside for me as well.

10. WNWA

WNWA New Member

great going m.p., cant wait, my question is what price rang for each
    and is there a group privce for all? thanks

11. no bean field or duck hunting shots right? That is cool MP and congrats on your filming debut.

12. Sweeet...put me on the list for one of these bad boys too! ;D

13. I will take one as well.

14. Nina Lukaszewicz

Nina Lukaszewicz Outdoor Dreams Taxidermy

AWESOME!!! I'm so glad...Can't wait to see it

15. DT10Sam

DT10Sam No flow no go!

Hi Michael,

I guess there isn't any grass growing under your feet, you seem to get things happening quite quickly. You probably already have me on your list for a video or maybe now all your videos, and if you don't then add me on.

Best regards,
    Sam

16. fougair

fougair New Member

I take'em all can't wait to get'em! :)

17. vvanhuss

vvanhuss New Member

This DVD will be one I add to my collection. Glad to see that you decided to do this. I know it will be very informative ;)

18. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

Cant wait for these to come out.

19. Smeja

Smeja New Member

Ill be buying them all. Looking forward to it

20. troy

troy Member

PA
    AWESOME!!! I was hoping you were gonna do a video. I was so mad I couldn't get to any of your seminars. Even my wife was checking flights for me to go but with my upcoming schedule and workload I just couldn't get away. Out of the 12 or so weeks from Sept. thru Nov. I'll be gone at least 5 of those weeks. Long time out of the shop. I was planning on crying to you next year to do another seminar (even one on one) so I could go. REALLY bummed about missing out on all that info for $300.00!!!! How can you beat that!!?? Please put me on the list for the video. I will be watching with baited breath for you to give the info on how to order them. Thank you very much for squeezing this into your more than hectic schedule. I don't know how you do it, but I'm so happy you do!! Thanks a million!!!!! Can't wait!