1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Tyler Neidig - With tears in my eyes I type this.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by redwolf, Aug 12, 2010.

1. My prayers go out to Tyler and his family. I have bought some items from him in the past. He was always an honest and trustworthy business man.
    I was blessed to have known him.

2. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Today is Tyler's wake.
    Stacy, we may not be there in person, but know we are there mentally. And please remember there are a lot of us that truley wish we could be there with you.

You touched the hearts of many,
    you presence still linger in our souls,
    its so hard to say goodbye,
    why so early in life,
    even though you are gone,
    you'll never be forgotten,
    You'll be missed by many,
    its brings tears to my eyes,
    that this is the final goodbye,
    rest in peace,
    may you live in peace for eternity

R.I.P. buddy. I miss you already.

3. He will be missed for sure.

4. Been out for a couple days and Totally Missed this when I logged on last night. I have no idea what to say... Tyler was a really good guy to deal with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5r3R_P-nM4&feature=fvst

5. I had a couple of deals with Tyler and spoke to him on the phone a few times. Don't really know what to say other than he was a Straight shooter.
    Rest in Peace.

6. Matt

Matt Active Member

I just remember reading one of his posts the other day. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. Very sorry to hear this.

7. waterdude

waterdude You gotta KILL IT... before you can GRILL IT!

Rest in Peace Rebel!!! God Bless his family and all his friends for their loss...Just terrible!!!

8. rebel

rebel New Member

For days now I have wanted to say something to all of you for all of the things that you guys have said....Until now and maybe even now I don't know how to thank you guys for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. When there are times that I can not sleep..much now know I sit here in his chair and read all the things that everyone has said and it help me so much to know that he could do so much for everyone.... Most of you never even saw him, but non the less if you ever talked with him you knew who he was....I lived his life to the fullest and never met a stranger, and also never met anyone that he would not help...

He told me one time that there was never anyone in this world who could come close to taken his place and god knows that is going to be so true....He was my best friend, my hunting buddy, and my sole mate... He could always tell me what I was thinking before I even knew it.... And I can tell you to that he enjoyed being on taxidermy net and helping people and also giving people a hard time...

The one thing that I know right now is that he sits in heaven and fills no pain....He told me just last week when his grandfather passed away that he was almost jellos of him, because he was getting to go to heaven and be with his grandmother who he told me was always the one person short of me that took care of him the best....I know that right now she has him in here arms and he is going to be very well taken care of.

Thank you guys so much, you can never know the comfort that you have given not only me but also his family to help us thew this time.

Stacy

9. waterdude

waterdude You gotta KILL IT... before you can GRILL IT!

God Bless You Stacy...
    Im pretty sure I can speak for ALL on here...
    IF YOU NEED ANYTHING...PLEASE LET US KNOW
    You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.Rick :'(

10. buddy1

buddy1 Active Member

It's been awhile now and I haven't posted anything on here. I just didn't know what to say, it was a shock to me when I got a message from Bob (Redwolf) to call him right away. When he told me I was shocked and didn't know what to say. We were to go hunting for Sitka deer this October along with Bob. Tyler also put pictures on for me when I was trying to sell something, as did others. I will miss him, he was a good person. My prayers go out to Stacy and familly. RIP TYLER - YOU WILL BE MISSED !

11. Sarge

Sarge A little too much Lord *hic*

As a good portion of you are seeing I am adding friends to my list in Face Book, Started a couple days ago. Well I have stopped now for a while because I was just adding some more from the suggested list, you know how they randomly put up friends of friends in case ya know them, well Tyler's name just hit the top of my list. I am done for the day, I have been up 2 1/2 hours and NUTHIN absolutely NUTHIN has gone right. Catch ya all tomorrow. Miss Ya Tyler Take care Buddy.

Jeff

12. rebel

rebel New Member

For those that are not on face book I have put this video on youtube and linked it to his face book page. Her is the link....It is of him goofing of in the shop with a buddy of his.... It was just to good for me not to share with everyone! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX-DQdO8Tvo

13. boneman-2008

boneman-2008 Member

I still can't believe this is happening , I feel like a big part of me is gone . I was supposed to get Tyler his first bowkill this fall .each day my eyes are filled with tears but i know there must be a reason he was taken .Tyler was like the little brother i never had and always wanted growing up.Stacy please cal lme if you need ANYTHING...........DON

14. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

This is a little something I messed with this morning.

[​IMG]

15. DeerLover

DeerLover Member

MN
    Awe......Redwolf.....that is a great picture of Tyler.....thanks for sharing. That is a great way to remember him.....always smiling and goofing off! He was a really great guy and I'm sure is missed by everyone he knew and met. Also thanks so much Stacy for sharing the video of him.....this at least put a little smile on my face. Every time I talked with him on the phone he would always be joking around and had a great sense of humor. His video shares his great personality and funny side. RIP Tyler.....we miss you buddy!

16. snowhare

snowhare New Member

YEP

THANKS BOB FOR SHARING THIS PICTURE WITH US OF TYLER

SNOWY

17. whitetail94

whitetail94 New Member

Sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

Michael L

18. L-1

L-1 New Member

Stacy my prayers are with you, just remember that God's plans are prefect even though we don't always understand them stay strong and we will lift you up in our prayers.

19. Stacy my prayers go out to you and your family, I wish you strength during your hard times.

20. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

Stacy,

I would say that any man that could have the things you said about Tyler said when their time comes would be a lucky man! My prayers are with you and the entire family as you go through this very tough time. -Marty