1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Tyler Neidig - With tears in my eyes I type this.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by redwolf, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Brian

Brian Active Member

stacy, may god bless you in your time of loss and i just wanted to let you know tyler was a cool dude and he will be missed. rip tyler your in my thoughts and prayers!

2. Michael

Michael New Member

I'm very sad to hear this, i know he would rag on me every now and then but his post were alway the ones you would laugh at a little, i never once let them get me down as many on here rag on each other it seamed it was just for a good laugh, we all should remember the good times. RIP Rebel

3. May God be with you Stacy, so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...

4. bowhuntr

bowhuntr Member

our thoughts and prayers for his family and friends

5. After watching the Youtube video I wish I would have gotten to know Rebel more. He looked like a hoot to be around. Is there any specifics how he passed?

6. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Andy, the company he was working for left the shop with supplies. He was on his way to the work site and a woman failed to yield. She hit his rear driver side tire and it flipped his truck.

7. BDrake

BDrake Active Member

My sympathy's to the family.Be thankful for each and every day.

8. bickeljr

bickeljr Member

IT IS VERY SAD TO HEAR THIS MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE FAMILY WE ARE GOING TO MISS YOU TYLER AND LET GOD BE WITH YOU.

RUSS,

9. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Just in case some of you haven't seen this, we're doing what we can to help Stacy.
    Check this out ;)

CLOSED

I have received SO many PM's from people wanting to help. You people have NO idea how much you are doing. I have said it before, and I'll say it again....You are the most giving and caring bunch I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with.
    When a brother (or sister) needs help, prayers, or any kind of support, you all step up.
    Where else but right here on Taxidermy net can you find that? NOWHERE!!!!!

10. wmcole

wmcole New Member

RIP....prayers sent.

11. snowhare

snowhare New Member

THATS CAUSE WE ARE A BREED APART BOB/AND THIS IS A WAY OF SHOWING THAT WE DO CARE

12. Very sorry to read this. It really puts things into perspective for all of us! Life can be over in the blink of an eye! My prayers are with you!

Chris johnson

13. Silverose01

Silverose01 Proud member of LTBBOI

Its always heartbreaking to read something like this. You never know when you could walk on and it hurts to see such a great person going. My condolences Stacy and those who knew him well

14. Didn't know him, after reading this I wish I did. Prayers sent. RIP