1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

pic test

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by fishstuffer, Aug 31, 2006.

1. 46lb muskie..

2. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Here's a 55 inch muskie I recently mounted that was somewhere over 40 lbs. taken out of the Detroit River. Picture's not that great (the wife was out of town with the digital) but it gives you a perspective of the size. This was caught by John Bales Jr. (not pictured). His Dad John Bales Sr. is holding it. It was taken trolling a spoonplug. Both father and son are avid spoonplugers and they catch some incredible fish on spoonplugs.

George says we're asking for roses to be blow up our butts by posting fish pics. Bite me George. ;D

[​IMG]

3. fesekula

fesekula Active Member

Cecil, That is one NICE FISH. 40+ pounds and at 55 inches I think I need a vacation up on the detroit river. Fishstuffer do you care to give out the name of my second vacation spot. Very good mounts. Both mounts need some roses blown on them. LOL.

4. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

fishstuffer,
    How did you attach your picture to the post? ???

5. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

EJ.,

I'd be glad to tell you, but since you didn't ask me... ::)

6. fesekula, the fish was caught in new johns lank in nd... fishing for walleyes,its the state record 46lbs 53inch. and a world record line class--6lbs test....no leader....45min to land,broke net handle.. landed by hand...a good fish story..(true)

EJ click on Additional Options... and it will open up a photo attatchment thing..

7. EJ

EJ Proud Member of: Unaffiliated, Free Agent

Thanks fishstuffer!

Cecil,
    I didn't mean to exclude you. Sorry, I just noticed you were loading from photobucket and fishstuffer was loading direct to his post from his computer.

Here, I'll give ya another hit of Karma! Hows that feel?

8. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

FishStuffer,

I'm afraid your photo attachments got lost in cyberspace when we transferred the Forum over to the new server last night. If you would, please modify your posts and upload the pictures again when you get a chance. Thanks.

9. DougM

DougM New Member

Howdy everybody. Thought I'd try a test post here to see if my avatar is working right. Thanks for the improvements, Ken.

10. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Yeah I think I saw it on some adult site. The viewers are really confused. Just kidding!

11. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Wow you mean we might be able to load right from our browser? Holy Batman!

I knew you could load your avatar from your browser but I wasn't aware you could load pics that way!

12. B.Fish

B.Fish Good excuse not to get my work done!

Just wanted to check my avatar of me in my work clothes. I guess I'd better not quit my day job!

13. kbauman

kbauman Active Member

OK
    Just checking to see if I did this correctly