1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I NEED A TAXIDERMY TEACHER WILL PAY 2000$ FOR BASIC TRAINING

Discussion in 'Training' started by usif, Aug 14, 2010.

1. usif

usif New Member

Ghana
    AM TRAVELLING FROM AFRICA TO THE U.S TO LEARN BASIC TAXIDERMY AND WOULD WANT A TRAINER WHO WILL TAKE ME ABOUT 2000 FOR A 1 MONTH OR LESS COURSE

2. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Good luck....

Good luck on finding someone for $2,000 a month. Maybe a $1,000-2,000 a week.

Kerby...

3. Maybe you could enroll in something like the Piedmont Mini-Course (if they still have those...).

If you could plan your visit during the World Taxidermy Championships, staying the week there and taking all the seminars you can would be an excellent investment. You would not spend nearly $2,000, but you'd come away with more than that in knowledge.

Also, there are many out there that have classes and one-on-one training. For example, Stephan Savides used to have bird seminars. Might go that route. Figure out what you want to do first, then find someone who offers a day or two, maybe, training course.

Good luck!

Vicki =)

4. $2,000 US per week and we'll do nothing but African work

5. you can get the basics back in africa

6. Why don't you look for someone in the Pennsylvania are where you are for a taxidermist?

7. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

I seem to remember talking to someone years ago about a similar situation with someone from Cameroon wanting training. The would be taxidermist was suppose to deposit the money into the training taxidermist's account. As it turns out, it was a scam to get his bank account and routing numbers. The American taxidermist's account was drained within 24 hours of providing the account number. I would also be very weary of any checks or international funds money orders. They may be counterfeit. Trainer Beware!

8. if you are willing to pay cash I can teach you the basics in less than a month...hell it will only take a weekend

9. TD

TD My GGG Grandfather John "Tanner John" King b 1820

This post seems pretty fishy to Me too.............

10. ISOT

ISOT New Member

11. redog76

redog76 New Member

SHAKY AFRICANS

12. jackson.icon

jackson.icon New Member

I have gone through the statement, I will check out whether any of my friends are instructed to conduct training.
    ===========
    government auctions