1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

New Mexico Private Land Elk Hunt

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by cmoehring, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Due to a last minute cancellation, there is ONE bull elk tag available. This particular property has not been hunted in at least 17 years. There are some very nice bulls on the property that are residents. This is a smaller ranch located about 8 miles south of Cimarron, NM, and is surrounded by 2 major ranches (Philmont, UUBar express). This hunt is a 5 day, fully guided hunt that includes lodging and meals. The only additional cost to this will be the validation of the tag (can be done in Raton, NM 45 minutes from ranch HQ). This hunt is $4300. The neighbors are selling their hunts for $16,500. Remember, this is all inclusive for that price. If interested, do not PM or email me. Call the outfitter, Tim Judd at 575-595-5153. Thanks for looking.

Chris.

2. http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,226666.0.html

3. Memory Maker

Memory Maker New Member

Guys be carefull I have been ripped off by this type of hunt.If you do not have the tag you do not have a hunt.The state of New Mexico will not be of any help if you have a problem.I am not saying anything bad about this perticular hunt.Just saying check it out.If this is a 16000.oo hunt why sell it for 4300.

4. Read the post, last minute cancellation, recouping our cost in the tag. Have questions, call Tim. 575-595-5153.

Chris.