1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

EUROPEAN DEER/ANTELOPE SKULL MOUNT PLAQUES

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by hallbill, Aug 19, 2010.

1. hallbill

hallbill New Member

[​IMG]

I HAVE FOR SALE BEAUTIFULLY HANDCRAFTED EUROPEAN DEER/ANTELOPE SKULL MOUNT PLAQUES IN INDIAN ARROWHEAD STYLE WITH 4 WOOD CHOICES - LEFT TO RIGHT FIND AROMATIC CEDAR, MEDIUM BLACK CHERRY, MEDIUM OAK AND BLACK WALNUT - THESE PLAQUES ARE PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA ONE AT A TIME FROM SOLID WOOD (NO PLYWOOD) - PLAQUES ARE DESIGNED TO ENHANCE ANY TROPHY WHETHER SITTING ON A TABLE OR HANGING FROM A WALL VIA KEYSLOT IN BACK - EACH PLAQUE COMES WITH INSTRUCTIONS AND HARDWARE - FINISH COATS ARE POLYURETHANE - THEY MEASURE APPROXIMATELY 8" X 15 1/4" - PRICE IS $25.95 EACH PLUS S&H - PLEASE CONTACT ME THRU MY EMAIL ([email protected]) WITH ANY QUESTIONS, FOR ORDERING, SHIPPING QUOTES, PAYMENT OPTIONS ETC. - WE NORMALLY SHIP WITHIN 5 BUSINESS DAYS - BE SURE TO BROWSE MY OTHER PLAQUES - THANKS FOR LOOKING [​IMG][​IMG]

2. jwmarks

jwmarks New Member

How much for just the flat oak plaque. I don't need the back estention pieces.

3. hallbill

hallbill New Member

Hi - Just the faceplate with a keyhole in the back is $14.95 plus S&H - Thanks Bill

4. Can you send me a total for Two Just plaques(not pedistals) with shipping to 98840 in Black Cherry?

Thanks!

5. Beautiful plaques. Ordered Saturday and got it today. Great guy to do business with. Thanks Bill!

6. mountem

mountem New Member

Those look great! I would like to buy two in walnet and one in oak, sent to 97392

7. TnT Mounts

TnT Mounts Where Every Animal is a Trophy

Plaques look great. Sent you a PM.

8. MMFB99

MMFB99 New Member

im interested in some panels 2 each without the extensions.im new at using the pc so telephone would be easier for me please email me phone # to [email protected] or cal me 904-845-8068 thanks