1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Trouble in Missouri

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by parttimetaxidermist, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

YES!!!

2. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Thank you for the countless hours you spend fighting for others ...none of us can thank you enough...but we all should try!!!!

3. X 2 what Bill said, thank you very much and to everyone who was active in winning this vote..................................

4. mohuntenfool

mohuntenfool New Member

Thank you everyone. Good to see Kantor being put in his place.

5. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

come on we got to know, did kantor show up last night and was he pissed?

6. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Awesome!

7. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Excellent job Barb. Taxidermists from across the nation may someday have you to thank for getting this corrected as you have, even if they don't even know it yet. I for one am very grateful to you for all you've done. Nice job sporty.

8. onesportylady

onesportylady Member

Yes, he showed up. Didn't look at me once. I waited for him to come down after the meeting, but none of us saw him exit the building. I was going to ask him if he regrets messing with me yet?

I would bet he will also show up at County council meeting. He doesn't know when to let go......... Maybe that will be the time I can ask him.

My grandfather used to lift my long curly hair and look for dynomite when I was little. He said it had to be under there somewhere......and he was determined to find it. Well, I'm 57 now, and I don't think anyone has found it yet........ Guess I was born with it, and will take it with me when I go. At times it's a blessing, and at other times a nightmare.

9. huntin_justin

huntin_justin Active Member

X2

10. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Well-Known Member

I don't live anywhere near there, but I have to say thanks for all the work you are doing on our behalf. I do believe you are helping the industry everywhere.

11. SteveP

SteveP New Member

I personally thank you for sinking your teeth into this issue, and thanks to all that have helped you. I know that if there is an anti-freedom measure happening somewhere, MN will soon have the same thing.

12. Museum Man

any news yet on when the next meeting is?

13. arrow30

arrow30 New Member

thanks, onesportylady,
    for leading the troops, i wish i would have known all this was going on sooner.
    it took me like 4 hrs. to read this whole thread, exausting and lots of coffee.
    i had heard a little bit that kantor was causing some trouble, but never heard any more about it.

i'l try and keep up on this from now on...

14. I listened to that 18 minute cartoon video of his speech. That was hilarious! I can only imagine how the rest of it went.

Bruce

15. onesportylady

onesportylady Member

Problem is he is talking to people that may know nothing of taxidermy, and could possibly believe his line of bull. He spoke last, so you don't know what they actually believed. You just hope they have some common sense, and don't believe any of it. No one anticipated he would rattle on for 45 minutes., and go where he went with all the lies.

16. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

It's strange that the person with the complaint spoke last. ??? I would think that he would speak first, then you would have a chance to defend yourself. If you were forced to speak first then you don't even know what it is you are supposed to be defending.

17. Museum Man

but when is the next meeting scheduled?

18. onesportylady

onesportylady Member

It is suppose to be posted on the Franklin County site. It is not on the agenda again this week. I'll let you know as soon as I find out. It may only be a days notice or so.

19. riverratray

riverratray New Member

NOT KANTOR!!!!!!! it's RAY HOUSE really what ever you all wanna believe i really don't care anymore

20. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Museum, youd better catch up on your reading, or attend a meeting. Youll enjoy the cast of characters in this one.