1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

A

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Patrick J, Aug 24, 2010.

1. ShadowWulf

ShadowWulf me and my shed hunting pup, Cody

Re: 100's of items.. reloading, fishing, antlers, bears, traps, African skins

hey do you still have the fox pup? and is it tanned, frozen whole, etc? oh and the price?
    Thanks,
    Liz

2. TRAPPERGIRL

TRAPPERGIRL Proud Member-Taxidermy M.A.F.I.A. & Taxinet Clique

Thanks Patrick :-*

3. elkhunter1234

elkhunter1234 New Member

Patrick.... PM sent on your bear trap.....

4. Re: 100's of items.. reloading, fishing, antlers, bears, traps, African skins

Great doing business with you, daughter loves the shawl. Thanks again.

5. TRAPPERGIRL

TRAPPERGIRL Proud Member-Taxidermy M.A.F.I.A. & Taxinet Clique

hey Patrick - what deer forms are they and sizes/poses ? and did you get any pics of the metal dec. yet ? and if you get another LS wt doe shorter hair would you let me know -- i just lost the one i got from you - da*m freezer crapped out on me and lost a bunch of my own stuff i was planning on doing for my showroom :mad:

6. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman $90 for your fur made into trapper hat or mitts!

Patrick, I want 100 of those jigs. I gotta tell you that I've already made more than my money back on the leather books and only have sold about 1/3 of them :)

7. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman $90 for your fur made into trapper hat or mitts!

Sounds great Patrick, I ended up making around $160 on all of em!! I look forward to selling the jigs...lol

8. hutnfool2000

hutnfool2000 DROPTINE COLLECTOR.

HOLY SMOKES my man,, you need to open a store,,LOL,,,, 27 degrees here this morning,, going to go see if I can let the AIR out of a Speed goat,,, good luck buddy,, if ya come across any good whitetails 150 and up,, let me know,, thanks,,, JEFF.

9. Re: 100's of items.. reloading, fishing, antlers, bears, traps, African skins

I 'm very interested in your bear trap. is it still available. thanks for your time. Clint M (406) 697-2375

10. SHB

SHB Hah, ....what trouble?

Pat, what kind of super deal could I get, if I cleaned you out of all the maribou jigs?

Send me a pm if you prefer.

11. InuRyoko

InuRyoko Member

I am interested! How much?

12. InuRyoko

InuRyoko Member

I seriously hate having to pass up on that but I have to. I thought I had a bit more money in my account.

That is an awesome deal! Someone pick that up before my bank account goes into the negative!

13. eb226

eb226 Member

I want antelope doe skulls sent PM

14. walkerrunner

walkerrunner New Member

do you got an old hound you want to get rid of
    for a pup trainer?
    what do you have for traps?

15. walkerrunner

walkerrunner New Member

allright well when you get to selling trap i would apreshate if yould let me know and about a dog.
    where at in oregon?

16. Re: 100's of items.. reloading, fishing, antlers, bears, traps, African skins

tracking

17. oldman

oldman New Member

Patrick,
    I will take the bear cape. PM sent. Thanks, Jack

18. Silverose01

Silverose01 Proud member of LTBBOI

Re: 100's of items..reloading, antlers, bears, African, bighorn,forms, bases,plaques

Watching

19. nofiveo

nofiveo Active Member

Re: 100's of items..reloading, antlers, bears, African, bighorn,forms, bases,plaques

that mulie is a dandy

20. Uncle Harley

Uncle Harley New Member

what size is that open mouth elk form. I may be interested.