1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

A

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Patrick J, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Uncle Harley

Uncle Harley New Member

Re: 100's of items..reloading, antlers, bears, African, bighorn,forms, bases,plaques

too big thanks anyways.

2. vietsimp321

vietsimp321 New Member

Re: 100's of items..reloading, antlers, bears, African, bighorn,forms, bases,plaques

hello Patrick......i take all the teeth and claws for 75 dollards...gimme call at 714 363 2838...thanks

3. vietsimp321

vietsimp321 New Member

Thanks Patrick...i'll send u money gram tomorrow ok...thanks again for being open minded on the moneygram payment method

4. Re: 100's of items..reloading, antlers, bears, African, bighorn,forms, bases,plaques

What's up with the creepy looking rabbit mount? Is that for sale?

5. Re: 100's of items..reloading, antlers, bears, African, bighorn,forms, bases,plaques

Hello I would be interested in the Black bear if I could get some measurements.

6. Re: 100's of items..reloading, antlers, bears, African, bighorn,forms, bases,plaques

sent you a pm on a wt cape patrick.

allen

7. hunt439

hunt439 New Member

Got the whitetail Patrick...Thank you very much
    Mike

8. eb226

eb226 Member

I got my skulls in today. Going to be cool no one else around here will have anything like this.
    Thanks Eric

9. RageofAnath

RageofAnath Will make art for money or dead things.

How much did you want for the mountain lion head? I don't believe you listed a price?

10. RageofAnath

Win, I have to have that. Paypal to the email you posted on the first page fine?
    I'll pm you my shipping address.

11. vietsimp321

vietsimp321 New Member

thnx Patrick..i got them yesterday and did PM letting u know too...and dont forget the other deal we talked about ok...ur so COOL...thnx again Patrick

12. Re: 100's of items..reloading, antlers, bears, African, bighorn,forms, bases,plaques

patrick i want the squirrel manikans ...pm sent...

13. Re: 100's of items..reloading, antlers, bears, African, bighorn,forms, bases,plaques

Sending you a PM about the red fox pedestal form w/ eyes and ear liners...

14. jasonb

jasonb I think I'll keep her

marking

15. Re: 100's of items..reloading, antlers, bears, African, bighorn,forms, bases,plaques

i'll take the fox form patrick..

16. RageofAnath

Got the head today! Thanks :)

17. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman $90 for your fur made into trapper hat or mitts!

Got the jigs and I'll be looking for more items to resell soon!

18. InuRyoko

InuRyoko Member

Patrick Do you have any Eyes?

I am in need of sets of eyes.

19. InuRyoko

InuRyoko Member

I need mostly mammal and Reptile if you have them. It isn't for mounting. Its for a craft project :D

20. InuRyoko

InuRyoko Member

I may be interested in the bird eyes actually.