1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

A

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Patrick J, Aug 24, 2010.

1. brelo

brelo Winchester

Re: 100's of items..reloading, antlers, bears, African, bighorn,plaques, deer capes

I sent you a PM

I really like that mule deer replica rack

Thanks!!!
    Dave

2. Re: 100's of items..reloading, antlers, bears, African, bighorn,plaques, deer capes

Wallaby? Is it frozen whole?

3. oneflyfisher

oneflyfisher New Member

Re: 100's of items..reloading, antlers, bears, African, bighorn,plaques, deer capes

PM sent on reloading supplies.

4. Re: 100's of items..reloading, antlers, bears, African, bighorn,plaques, deer capes

I'll take the Wallaby.

5. Re: 100's of items..reloading, antlers, bears, African, bighorn,plaques, deer capes

Skull, that is. And throw in a bear to make it worth your time. The larger one please.

6. TRAPPERGIRL

TRAPPERGIRL Proud Member-Taxidermy M.A.F.I.A. & Taxinet Clique

Hey Patrick -- got the bobcat form and all the ear liners today !! Thanks Very Much !! will keep watching to see what else ya come up with ;D

7. Re: 100's of items..reloading, antlers, bears, African, bighorn,plaques, deer capes

Will be sending payment in just a moment.
    I've been trying to get a hold of a wallaby skull forever, thanks!

8. Re: 100's of items..reloading, antlers, bears, African, bighorn,plaques, deer capes

The hands are gone on that wallaby skin too, right?

9. Silverose01

Silverose01 Proud member of LTBBOI

Re: 100's of items..skulls, antlers,bears,fox,birds, African,plaques,deer+ elk capes

Hey Patrick, can you post pics of the grey fox?

10. Re: 100's of items..skulls, antlers,bears,fox,birds, African,plaques,deer+ elk capes

Ewe came today, thanks a bunch! She looks great! :)

11. TRAPPERGIRL

Re: 100's of items..skulls, antlers,bears,fox,birds, African,plaques,deer+ elk capes

I for one will vouch for Patrick ;D I've had many good dealings with him ;D

12. TRAPPERGIRL

And now I'm gonna have to stay up Late -- so Patrick Get-R-Done ;)

13. TRAPPERGIRL

keep em coming ;D i got all night - in alittle too much pain to sleep tonight -- so i'm medicated up and surfin the net :)

14. Binx390

Binx390 New Member

I would be interested in top grey fox(in the picture) and the LS snow shoe hair if they are still available

15. Re: 100's of items..skulls, antlers,bears,fox,birds, African,plaques,deer+ elk capes

Bears and wallaby arrived today.
    Bears are GREAT! They're much larger than the pictures showed. Very impressed with them!

Thanks!

16. Re: 100's of items..skulls, antlers,bears,fox,birds, African,plaques,deer+ elk capes

i received the fox form today patrick.. thanks allen

17. Patrick J

Patrick J You've got me mistaken for someone else

Plaques available. You must take 4 or more on the $20 and under plaques and 3 or more on the over $20 plaques. Not worth my time to just ship 1 plaque
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

1 finished oak that is 9 1/4" by 6 1/4" oval........$5 shipped
    1 finished poplar(?) plaque that is 7 1/2" by 5 1/2"......$5 shipped
    1 free standing European deer skull stand with dark finish.......$20 shipped

Oak plaques pictured below. 2 unfinished available. Price on these is $25 each shipped. Measure 28" by 21 1/2"

[​IMG]

Oak plaques for feet mount pictured below. 1 finished and 1 unfinished available. Measure 22" by 8". Price on these is $10 each shipped

[​IMG]

Oak plaques measuring 22" by 17 1/2". 2 unfinished and 1 finished available. Price on these is $20 each shipped. Pictured below

[​IMG]

Small mammals
    -------------------------------------------------------------

2 wet tanned lifesize bobcat #1 is dorsal skinned 1 1/2 by 13 by 30 other is case skinned 1 5/8 by 14 by 31. All claws are attached...... $140 each shipped

[

18. Re: 100's of items..Elk+deer capes, antlers, bears, hogs, otter, African, plaques

Do you still have the tracking callar

19. Western Wildlife Art Studio

Western Wildlife Art Studio STUDIO PHONE (406) 356-2100

Re: 100's of items..Elk+deer capes, antlers, bears, hogs, otter, African, plaques

Next is a group of 4 fur hats. 1 is solid beaver fur, 1 is beaver and coyote and I am unsure of the fur on the other 2. Price on all 4 fur hats shipped to your door is $90. I will not separate....it's all or nothing. Picture below

PJ -- you still have the hats ?

20. TRAPPERGIRL

Re: 100's of items..Elk+deer capes, antlers, bears, hogs, otter, African, plaques

Got My Package Tonight -- Excellent service and packing -- everything still froze solid !! Thanks Patrick ---- ALWAYS Great doing business with ya :-* :-* :-*

Looking forward to seeing what else ya got ;D