1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

A

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Patrick J, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Re: 100's of items..Elk+deer capes, antlers, bears, hogs, otter, African, plaques

hello,i was wondering if the bobcat on the first page was still available?the one that was pictured with the dog.thanks jon

2. Re: 100's of items..Elk+deer capes, antlers, bears, hogs, otter, African, plaques

Is your black bear on page 6 still available?

3. tom k

tom k New Member

Re: 100's of items..Elk+deer capes, antlers, bears, hogs, otter, African, plaques

Thanks Will look for them, Tom K

4. tom k

tom k New Member

Re: 100's of items..Elk+deer capes, antlers, bears, hogs, otter, African, plaques

They arrived Thursday still frozen. Great doing busness with you and hope to do more in the future. Thanks Tom K.

5. Ruttin Bull

Ruttin Bull New Member

Cool Thanks for the help.
    Erric

6. Scauper

Scauper Member

PM sent

7. Scauper

Scauper Member

2 PMS sent!

8. Ruttin Bull

Ruttin Bull New Member

Patrick i received the elk cape today still frozen thanks

Erric

9. Western Wildlife Art Studio

Western Wildlife Art Studio STUDIO PHONE (406) 356-2100

You still have the wet tanned lifesize coyote dorsal skinned measures 4" ETN and 46" length.....$60 shipped

10. chris83

chris83 New Member

how much for the full set of whitetail horns and shiping to 30741thanks you can email me at [email protected]

11. BearB8

BearB8 Active Member

Patrick, You got mail........Jeff

12. setters73

setters73 New Member

KY

Patrick do you still have the elk cape? 11 1/2 x 27?

13. Re: 100's of items..Elk+deer capes, antlers, bears, hogs, otter, African, plaques

want a pine martin pm sent

14. Re: 100's of items..Elk+deer capes, antlers, bears, hogs, otter, African, plaques

another pm sent

15. BearB8

BearB8 Active Member

Thanks Patrick, I will let you know when he arrives..........Jeff

16. setters73

setters73 New Member

KY

Thanks Patrick i let you know as soon as i get it.

17. Re: 100's of items..Elk+deer capes, antlers, bears, hogs, otter, African, plaques

got the otter and pine martins

thanks,
    john

18. setters73

setters73 New Member

KY

Got the elk cape yesterday. Still partially frozen. Thanks again Patrick. Chris

19. BearB8

BearB8 Active Member

Patrick, got the Wallaby today. Thanks........Jeff :)

20. bry838

bry838 Blacktails rule!!

PM sent for elk sheds.