1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

A

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Patrick J, Aug 24, 2010.

1. bry838

bry838 Blacktails rule!!

Re: 100's of items..Elk+deer capes, antlers, bears, hogs, otter, African, plaques

Thanks for the sheds and easy transaction Patrick....I think it took 25 minutes to get into the package, it was well wraped!!

Thanks again
    Bryon

2. olsontax

olsontax New Member

Re: 100's of items..Antlers, bears, bobcats, hogs, African, plaques

tryed your email didn't go threw contact me

3. Re: 100's of items..Antlers, bears, bobcats, hogs, African, plaques

Patrick you need to get an account set up with unishippers, they are great to deal with and are about another 60% cheaper than fedex and ups. Look them up at unishippers.com.

4. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

Re: A dozen items in 1 thread...Antlers, dog tracking system, bobcats, hogs, African

god bless patrick j. he was good enough to not make 15 posts all seperatly like that guy did a few days ago. I waited my 10 days and bumped 2 items a couple days ago and in a few minutes BLAM, down on page umpteen again.

5. cubguy

cubguy New Member

Re: A dozen items in 1 thread...Antlers, dog tracking system, bobcats, hogs, African

that's a nice bobcat, can't wait to see the pics of the tanned hide!

6. Tricia

Tricia New Member

I'll give ya a free bump. Sent you a PM about the red hartebeest. If ya still got it, I want it. ;D