1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

oceola turkey hunts for 2011

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by mjroberts, Aug 25, 2010.

1. mjroberts

mjroberts gator season will be here soon

Now taking deposit for turkey hunts for spring of next year if any questions call 386-937-2815

2. were do these hunts take place and whats the rates?

3. MikeC

MikeC Proud Conservative

I can tell you one thing for sure if it is for a Osceola it is not cheap. People here think that they are made out of gold. The NWTF and FWC has screwed it up so unless you have a pocket full of cash you will not be able to afford private land hunts for them.

4. mjroberts

my hunts are 750 a bird 500 deposit with a 250 trophy fee I have good references to back me. The last 4 years have been 100% kill last year I one guy that didn't that was the first weekend do to the long winter we had. Give me a call if you are interested 386-937-2815 thanks mike

5. Jim McNamara

Jim McNamara Well-Known Member

I hunted with Mike last year and had a great hunt. I am going back in the spring for another one.
    Jim

6. bickeljr

bickeljr Member

I HUNTED WITH MJ LAST SPRING AND I GOT MY TWO BRIDS HAD A GREAT TIME AND THEY DO YOU RIGHT I LOVE IT AND I GO AGAIN WITH HIM.

HI MIKE HOW ARE YOU AND THE WIFE AND THE KIDS

RUSS,

7. mjroberts

whats up Russ haven't herd from you in a while you are more than welcome to come back had a great time with you guys last year. Russ did you ever find out about that Mandarin bird for me or did you forget I'm calling you out LOL

Jim looking forward to hunt with you next year I have seen a lot of birds in places that we didn't even go to but your hunt only lasted what 2 hours the first morning LOL

8. MikeC

MikeC Proud Conservative

That is a good price for sure.

9. CJN

CJN Member

I can say Mike has a good hunt, went with him and had a great time conditions were tough and we harvested our birds. Chris and Ike from Illinois

10. mjroberts

still have openings for next year turkey season please call 386-937-2815 mike

11. mjroberts

get your friends and family to come Disney is 45 min away

12. BillFromPa

BillFromPa Active Member

Hmm, Got my interest now, Haha when does your season run?

13. mjroberts

season starts the 3rd weekend of march to the end of april

14. bubba z

bubba z New Member

Your not too far from me I'm in bunnell a little north of you. That's as cheap as I've seen for good osceola hunts.

15. CJN

CJN Member

2010 turkey from Mikes.
    [​IMG]

16. CJN

CJN Member

Ikes 2010 Osceola from Mikes.
    [​IMG]