1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

CATOLOG -UPDATE

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by peedeedeer, Sep 1, 2010.

1. RAS

RAS Member

AL
    Re: CATOLOG

please add me to your list.

thanks

2. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

X2 :D I'll take one if you have enough copies. ;D

3. Doubled-d65

Doubled-d65 Member

PA

Yes sign me up for as well.
    Dennis d

4. peedeedeer

peedeedeer Bridges Custom Woodwork [email protected]

catalogs are now in the works. i should be able to start mailing them out later this week. for all that have responded, please pm your address if i dont already have it. i want to thank everybody for the great response and for all the business this past year.im looking forward to working with you and for you in the future. I do appreciate this site and all the great people that are here. thanks again John Bridges

5. Re: CATOLOG

I would like a catalog.

6. RTtaxidermy

RTtaxidermy My Daughters Elk

I would like one

7. peedeedeer

after going through several printing companies we have decided to do these in house. some of the quotes i got were just unreal, at least in my opinion. we have already done the layout and the pricelist. it will be 10 pages with a nice front cover with a protective plastic cover. i have a few printed and they look really nice for in house. i just ordered a box full of ink cartridges, so by later next week i will start mailing. if i dont already have your address i will pm those interested when ready. again thank you all for your interest and patience. thanks John

8. Cant wait to see it John. I love looking at your work its fantastic. Jess Sifford

9. Kittrell Hill

Kittrell Hill 9 Beard Merriam 2008 Meade Co SD

If they look half as good as your woodwork they will be fine ;)

10. ultramagsteve

ultramagsteve New Member

John, Looking Forward To Seeing Them. PM When Ready. Thanks Steve

11. I'd love one. Do you still have my address in your records? If not let me know!

Chris

12. peedeedeer

i am ready for addresses to mail catalogs.the first batch is going out today. i know i have some of your addresses already, its just hard to put names with screen names having so many. if you already pm,d your address or had an order this week your catalog is on the way. thank you again for your interest in my work. John Bridges

13. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Sweet. Can't wait to see it.
    It'll be so much easier than asking you "can you do one like this for me?" lol

14. peedeedeer

hey Bob, it covers most of whats available on the website. there is so much more i can do , so dont anyone hesitate to ask about a custom piece.

15. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

You know I will John. lol

16. Kittrell Hill

Kittrell Hill 9 Beard Merriam 2008 Meade Co SD

Hey John I got the catolog and Maple Ped this morning and both look great!!!! Thanks Steve

17. peedeedeer

Steve, thank you sir again for your business. im working on another round of catalogs that will be mailed friday. thanks John

18. Sashakittythegreat

Sashakittythegreat Beginner Taxidermist(2 mounts down)

can't wait to get mine!

19. agla0047

agla0047 Member

WV
    Please send a catalog to Backwoods Guns 3322 Rt 60 Huntington WV 25705

20. Steven .B

Steven .B New Member

I'd be interested in one!!!! You do great work!! p.m me for address when ready Thanks Mark